Concierge letter

6 hours ago, loman said:

For me they used my old work email that i updated in my profile 3 years prior .

All other correspondence from RC was on the updated email address .

Somehow the concierge had this old email address , so i didnt get the email from them.

I phoned RC and straightened it out and had them make my reservations by phone.

If you dont get an email in the week prior to your sail date , give them a call .

Definitely will do that!

6 hours ago, TylerRose said:

I will sail out on Allure 8/20-27. Last night our letter came in introducing concierge. 
Schedule wise- I have not found much via laptop- but- using Ap on my cell phone everything is visible from activities, meals, themes...
Our week specifically info is as follows:
Our formal nights are Monday & Friday.
Theme wise:
Sun: Casual

Mon: Formal

Tues: Western

Weds: Seventies

Thurs: Caribbean

Fri: Formal

Sat: White
ALL of our ship booked tours have had time changes. Maya Key in particualr- a full 4 hour shift, so I expect there have been changes in all previously scheduled port times.
Have a great trip!

Thanks for all the details!  I’ll pass on the info to the others in our group!

We are on the same sailing!  We are staying in a Crown Loft Suite.  Our first suite on an Oasis class ship.  We also have a 3 night dining package and plan on asking the concierge for help with reservations.  The formal nights on our cruise are nights 2 and 6.  

I’m looking forward to the email too!  I’ll keep an eye on the spam folder if we don’t get anything by Tuesday.  See you on board!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, slyster said:

We are on the same sailing!  We are staying in a Crown Loft Suite.  Our first suite on an Oasis class ship.  We also have a 3 night dining package and plan on asking the concierge for help with reservations.  The formal nights on our cruise are nights 2 and 6.  

I’m looking forward to the email too!  I’ll keep an eye on the spam folder if we don’t get anything by Tuesday.  See you on board!

22 hours ago, slyster said:

Yes, I'm checking my junk mail also.  Give a shout when you get yours.  Hopefully we get all ours the same day!!

20 hours ago, sargemrs said:

Yes, I'm checking my junk mail also.  Give a shout when you get yours.  Hopefully we get all ours the same day!!

You got it.  I read somewhere it’s usually 5-6 days before.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruisinNole said:

I just got mine -- 5 days out.

We all did too!  I tried to fill out the show/restaurant form and it wouldn’t take it (probably user error) so I wrote back directly with our restaurant wishes, for our group of 18.  It’s getting real, now!! 

I replied to the email and typed in the spreadsheet they provided.  I couldn't copy and paste it either. 

I noticed some conflicting info with what I know about Allure.  They did not mention beer and wine from 11-11, only 5-8.  We shall see when we board.

4 minutes ago, slyster said:

I replied to the email and typed in the spreadsheet they provided.  I couldn't copy and paste it either. 

I noticed some conflicting info with what I know about Allure.  They did not mention beer and wine from 11-11, only 5-8.  We shall see when we board.

I don't believe they put the 11-11 thing in the emails, but it exists.

• Like 1