Fitness and Sports activities onboard Caribbean Princess

Cayoooga

Heading out on the Caribbean Princess in November. I am interested in finding out about "for Fee' and "free" fitness activities and schedules.

Does any one have current information on Spin classes, Zumba, Morning stretch, TRX, etc.? I also interested in the dance venues and schedules. Is the SkyWalker's night club utilized very much? 

4 hours ago, Cayoooga said:

Heading out on the Caribbean Princess in November. I am interested in finding out about "for Fee' and "free" fitness activities and schedules.

Does any one have current information on Spin classes, Zumba, Morning stretch, TRX, etc.? I also interested in the dance venues and schedules. Is the SkyWalker's night club utilized very much? 

Zumba is being offered free at 9:00 am on sea days. 

• Like 1

Skywalker's Nightclub is a late night club location, maybe with a DJ. How busy and active it becomes depends totally on the passengers. As these are 7 day cruises it's possible you could have a late night party crowd. If you are sailing over U.S. Thanksgiving, the 23rd, there probably will be more families/youth on board, maybe less of a party crowd. 

During the day Skywalker's is used by people that want to sit and read with nice views. It is usually the location of the platinum/elite/suite late afternoon lounge location. If there are groups on board it may be used for their get togethers.  

• Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 5:39 PM, seeyouinthesun said:

I did the "for fee" classes on Caribbean Princes last April. They were very well run and worth the money especially the yoga classes. 

Do you have schedule, frequency and price?

On 8/15/2023 at 10:08 AM, Cayoooga said:

we just got off this ship.  It had some occasional: trx, stretch/yoga, cycle class.  I brought my own trx and used it a bit.  The classes are on the floor space that is part of the gym room.  I think it's a bit ridiculous that they charge for these classes, given that they're not even in a separate room.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 6:39 PM, seeyouinthesun said:

I did the "for fee" classes on Caribbean Princes last April. They were very well run and worth the money especially the yoga classes. 

Is it possible to sign up for a class before boarding?  Or do you need to sign up in person?  Thanks

On 8/15/2023 at 5:39 PM, seeyouinthesun said:

That's good to hear. I haven't tried them before, but I've got Premier on my next cruise, so why not?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2023 at 7:08 AM, Cayoooga said:

Suggestion to ask of the thread on a current cruise or an upcoming cruise as they could take some photos of the Patter. Then you can see exactly what they have each day. 

Tom😀

• Like 1