Smoking area - Equinox

Dreamer68

Hello! I searched the Celebrity forum using my title terms but could not find a quick answer. We are about to book a Veranda cabin on the Equinox...deck 6 or 7. I've read somewhere that the smoking area outdoors is on Deck 5 forward and starboard side. However a YouTube video from a year ago of Veranda cabin 6241 (mid-ship port side) shows the guests were given a credit as they were unable to use their balcony due to them not being able to use their balconies as they were above the smoking area on the port side.

Is there anyone who was on the Equinox recently who can confirm where the Deck 5 smoking area is? Port or Starboard? Forward or midship? This will help me choose our cabin well. Thanks LOTS!

2 hours ago, Dreamer68 said:

Hello! I searched the Celebrity forum using my title terms but could not find a quick answer. We are about to book a Veranda cabin on the Equinox...deck 6 or 7. I've read somewhere that the smoking area outdoors is on Deck 5 forward and starboard side. However a YouTube video from a year ago of Veranda cabin 6241 (mid-ship port side) shows the guests were given a credit as they were unable to use their balcony due to them not being able to use their balconies as they were above the smoking area on the port side.

Is there anyone who was on the Equinox recently who can confirm where the Deck 5 smoking area is? Port or Starboard? Forward or midship? This will help me choose our cabin well. Thanks LOTS!

Get a cabin on the starboard side to avoid the smoke wafting up. If you go deck 8 and up, port side is also OK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am also really concerned about this. We're going on equinox in cabin 7243, and on the spreadsheet in the sticky note, the room directly next to it someone noted it as having bad smoke from below ☹️ But now it says no balcony rooms are available!

I'm also very confused though, because when I search for double occupancy rooms, there is no more rooms at all available. But triple occupancy? then there's a ton of other rooms available! I wonder if this is typical for cruise ships?