Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

My thoughts on the first production show is it’s basically the same thing Carnival does. I would bet every song tonight is in one of the carnival shows. They did have a band. Carnival has that for some shows but not all. Not sure if they’re going to have the band for the other two or not. We’ll see.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

So far each night I’ve had a voicemail. Last night it was about my excursion time changing. Fine. But tonight it was junk voice mail from cruise next. I hope it’s not going to be an every night thing because I have to listen to it to delete it. I have to delete it to stop the blinking. And I have to stop the blinking to go to sleep.

IMG_2398.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Haha 14

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They picked up a piece of ice for people to touch and take pics with and a piece of us ice to make drinks with.

IMG_2197.jpeg

IMG_2194.jpeg

Martha Stewart did this recently in Iceland and got ripped on social media for it... 

Screenshot_20230830-072614.thumb.png.540556b9f840df67eb58e584b030697c.png

Screenshot_20230830-072641.png

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t remember where I left off. I l realized it was time for my excursion so I headed upstairs. Stewart had been here

IMG_2159.jpeg

If you want to, move the left end table and push the bed left against the wall, then you’ll have double end tables and more floor space at right.

Edited by bluesea777
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve only had this happen a few times. This is another area where the cordless battery pack came in handy. I couldn’t plug in to charge but I could use the pack. I kept it on through dinner and it got me up from 5% to 83%.

IMG_2337.jpeg

Did you not use the cell protector you had on your last Alaska cruise?  Just curious.  Lordy! Look at that mailbox! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

•  

IMG_2159.jpeg

If you want to, move the left end table and push the bed left against the wall, then you’ll have double end tables and more floor space at right.

When I travel solo, I have the cabin stewart separate the beds--I have more walk around room, plus a place to put stuff, if I want to 

Edited by tsahall01
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, taznremmy said:

@Saint Greg I'm really enjoying your photos.  They have influenced how I am packing for my cruise that leaves on 9/1. Thank you!

@Saint Greg I too appreciate your photos... not a popular opinion I realize, but just reaffirms my assertion that I will NEVER go on an Alaskan cruise. Maybe it's because I live in Canada, and am around snow and ice 5-6 months of the year... unless I'm skiing (which I haven't done in probably 10 years), I have no desire to vacation where I have to wear a toque and mittens. I know there's the chance to see wild sea life but I can see whales and sea lions in Cabo just as easily 🙂 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3