Port Guides are Up^

Ombud

Great news!! Yeah that's totally weird when talking about the app. But I just found out that my port guides are up for all of my 2023 & 2024 cruises. Really important (to me) as I'm primarily a DIYer! 

• Thanks 1

They are located under the Journey View section on the app.  Be forewarned however, that they may not be specific to your sailing.  For our upcoming cruise (3 weeks away) the port guides are generic and don't match the actual pier where we are scheduled to dock in several ports.  

Screenshot_20230825_151758_Princess.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiwimum said:

We downloaded our Port guides for our August cruise back in June.   There is no way to print them, just read on the download.

Just take a screen-shot of your view and print. Each prints as exactly one full-page.

Just checked.  For my Diamond Princess cruise in less than 2 weeks, when I clicked on "view", I still got a blank screen (been showing blank screen for 1+ month).  For my cruise starting in 26 days, of the 5 port, 2 ports blank screens, 2 ports in Japanese, and only the Otaru port is working (not blank screen and in English).

I save them as a pdf then print the pdf file. I did discover on something untreated to this that a printed pdf can be expanded & is still readable, whereas an expanded screenshot is blurred 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

I save them as a pdf then print the pdf file. I did discover on something unrelated to this that a printed pdf can be expanded & is still readable, whereas an expanded screenshot is blurred 

Hate autocorrect

• Haha 1

Just make sure that you download them prior to leaving the ship because if I remember correctly, when we were on the Enchanted last month, once we got into port, the app would not let us view them, unless we had downloaded them. OP, your idea of printing them is great, since Princess no longer does this for us.