Return Flight Time

2cruzers

Too close for comfort for me, depending on traffic, figure 45+ minutes to the airport. I like to get there 2 hours before my flight. I’ve been home by 8 am (on a Sunday, 12 miles away), and I’ve been stuck in a mess on outside decks until 11 am. 

2 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

Too close for comfort for me, depending on traffic, figure 45+ minutes to the airport. I like to get there 2 hours before my flight. I’ve been home by 8 am (on a Sunday, 12 miles away), and I’ve been stuck in a mess on outside decks until 11 am. 

That makes sense. So, we will look for later options. Thank you.

26 minutes ago, 2cruzers said:

We are sailing on the Escape from Manhattan Cruise Terminal in October and wondering if we can make a 10am return flight from LGA.

Thank you in advance.

How many cruise ships will also be disembarking passengers the same day that you will be?  The Mami airport can be a nightmare trying to get through the check-in counters and security.

Do much of a risk of something going wrong for me.  I never book a flight out of Miami until early afternoon.

2 hours ago, www3traveler said:

The Mami airport can be a nightmare trying to get through the check-in counters and security. Do much of a risk of something going wrong for me.  I never book a flight out of Miami until early afternoon.

It's good that the OP is sailing out of New York. 

We always boom 11:00 am flights out of Miami. We never have any problems with check-in or security in Miami. 

Edited by BirdTravels

3 hours ago, www3traveler said:

How many cruise ships will also be disembarking passengers the same day that you will be?  The Mami airport can be a nightmare trying to get through the check-in counters and security.

Do much of a risk of something going wrong for me.  I never book a flight out of Miami until early afternoon.

What does that have to do with op’s question about LGA