Table of 10 request

5 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

I’m traveling with lots of friends and I was wondering if it is possible to request a table of 10 for all of us. We currently have 830pm 

Thanks 

Yes. Either email, rccldining@rccl.com (though not sure of that email) or call c&a, either you your ta, and request that everyone is linked for dinner.   You'll need everyone's reservation #, and names as on reservation.   Saying this I would still expect you still might to check with maitre d after boarding and you have your seapass cards.  Hopefully you'll find everyone assigned to same table. If not get on line.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

I’m traveling with lots of friends and I was wondering if it is possible to request a table of 10 for all of us. We currently have 830pm 

Thanks 

We were on Oasis 2 weeks ago.  Saw a bunch of tables with 10 or more seated together.

On 8/28/2023 at 5:57 PM, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

Thanks 

May be easier in the long run to get switched to MYTIME dining and make reservations for each night.

3 minutes ago, poke315 said:

May be easier in the long run to get switched to MYTIME dining and make reservations for each night.

A table for 10 at mtd?!  No.  They'll get a table.  It should work.  Always get it.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 5:57 PM, mcatmcat said:

Hi 

Thanks 

My suggestion is to request a table for 6 and a table for 4. We travel with friends and family totally 10 - 12 or more. We used to request a table for 10 or 12 and found that conversations were impossible. We have found that a table for 6 is much more enjoyable. We switch seats between tables each night so that we get to dine and converse with everyone over the course of of the cruise.

21 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

My suggestion is to request a table for 6 and a table for 4. We travel with friends and family totally 10 - 12 or more. We used to request a table for 10 or 12 and found that conversations were impossible. We have found that a table for 6 is much more enjoyable. We switch seats between tables each night so that we get to dine and converse with everyone over the course of of the cruise.

Yes, unless you have kids in the group that need to be with parents, I would second the recommendation for 2 tables.  We've done several cruises with groups of 10-12 and conversations more enjoyable at a table of six.

We've reserved tables for 10 in MTD before and everything worked out fine. I link all of our reservations together, pre-reserve all dining times around 6:30-6:45pm, and, once on board, stop to see the dining room manager to arrange our table for us every night, same time, usually 6:30-6:45pm. Very easy. We have another group going with us in March, 2025 and we are now up to 14 people, so I will link our reservations together for MTD, pre-reserve preferred dining times,  and, once on board, will arrange to have 2 tables close together and have people switch tables if they want. The dining room managers have been very accommodating for us in the past.

It does take some time for me to do all of this but I've gotten pretty good at it, and I enjoy doing it for our friends! A good TA can do the exact same thing and may be a bit quicker than I am! LOL! Happy cruising!