Band on the LIBERTY...Ignore my previous post about the Anthem

OCVTSGIRL

Ugh...Ignore my previous post asking about the band on the Anthem.  Not sure where my head was at.  My friend is sailing on the Liberty next week and I'm curious if anyone on here has previous sailed the Liberty or maybe is on there now and can tell me what house band is on the ship and if they are good.  We have seen lots of great bands on some our ships and hoping the Liberty will be the same.

Thanks for any feedback and your forgiveness for my stupidity.  🤪

24 minutes ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

Ugh...Ignore my previous post asking about the band on the Anthem.  Not sure where my head was at.  My friend is sailing on the Liberty next week and I'm curious if anyone on here has previous sailed the Liberty or maybe is on there now and can tell me what house band is on the ship and if they are good.  We have seen lots of great bands on some our ships and hoping the Liberty will be the same.

Thanks for any feedback and your forgiveness for my stupidity.  🤪

Look on the app at this weeks sailing to see who the band is and then google the band and you should get lots of Videos pop up.

• Like 2

The excellent Latin band, Son del Rio, were on Enchantment on two of our sailings, and just boarded Liberty, playing in Bolero's, I imagine.  World-class musicians!  They are from Uruguay. The keyboard player, Martin, has played with some of the top tango orchestras.  Worth checking out!