I'm one point away from Platinum

karinad

6 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I will be 1 day away from Sapphire on my next cruise which is 21 days but doubt I will be Sapphire until after we are back. I am going to check at the CN desk since it is booked as 3 different cruises. Won't hurt.

If it is booked as three different cruises, I would think the points will be added after each leg.   Definitely inquire on board at the CN desk.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I will be 1 day away from Sapphire on my next cruise which is 21 days but doubt I will be Sapphire until after we are back. I am going to check at the CN desk since it is booked as 3 different cruises. Won't hurt.

I made sapphire after last cruise.  Am i missing something but i didn’t see any big perk over platinum.

36 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

I made sapphire after last cruise.  Am i missing something but i didn’t see any big perk over platinum.

Check with the CruiseNext desk on your next cruise and ask what is available for you.  I believe that's the level for the Dinner with Officers, but you need to sign up that first night.

As Diamond we absolutely love attending the Mixology class.  Lots of fun drinks to try.   We thought we would only try it on one or two cruises but we have found we enjoy it each time as there is a different mix of  other Diamond & Ambassadors to chat with.  Plus, you really get to know your 'Mixologist' bartenders during the event.

• Like 1