MCS Seashore temperature check

JohnyPi

Hello,

I would like to ask if there are any temperature checks before (while checking in) or during cruise on MSC Seashore. I have a slight fever due to a nasal infection, so I would like to prepare to avoid any misunderstandings.
Thank you!

5 hours ago, JohnyPi said:

Hello,

I would like to ask if there are any temperature checks before (while checking in) or during cruise on MSC Seashore. I have a slight fever due to a nasal infection, so I would like to prepare to avoid any misunderstandings.
Thank you!

Why people keep asking those questions? Covid is over, no one needs your vaccination   records or anything else . No one doing tests anymore as well 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

Why people keep asking those questions? Covid is over, no one needs your vaccination   records or anything else . No one doing tests anymore as well 

While I agree with and understand your point,  I had covid 3 weeks ago.   It was bad until I got Paxlovid,   which worked like a miracle.  Cheers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

Why people keep asking those questions? Covid is over

if it's over, why did I have it 5 weeks ago and my co-workers are sick with Covid now.....

If you meant to say that the pandemic was over and Covid is moving to the  endemic stage, then you should have said THAT.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Like 3

For a minute there I thought op was asking about the temperature on Seashore, which I found to be very hot!

1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

if it's over, why did I have it 5 weeks ago and my co-workers are sick with Covid now.....

If you meant to say that the pandemic was over and Covid is moving to the  endemic stage, then you should have said THAT.

likely, the comment was referencing the pandemic itself. As for Covid, you’re right…it will never be over. DH had it over Labor Day weekend. Gone in 4 days. I managed to avoid it. Thank goodness for the guest room!  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

but you do have to fill out the health questionnaire included with your eticket.

They didn’t ask for our health questionnaire on our two most recent (May and August) cruise check ins at the terminal in port Canaveral. Found it interesting. Just goes to show how far removed they really are from temperature checks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

They didn’t ask for our health questionnaire on our two most recent (May and August) cruise check ins at the terminal in port Canaveral. Found it interesting. Just goes to show how far removed they really are from temperature checks. 

That's interesting. The health questionnaire was required for cruising long before COVID was ever a thing. I remember being scared to fill one out on my very first cruise back in 2018, because I had had a bit of a sniffle the week before.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

That's interesting. The health questionnaire was required for cruising long before COVID was ever a thing. I remember being scared to fill one out on my very first cruise back in 2018, because I had had a bit of a sniffle the week before.

Hi Jaime. They have not asked for my health form at check in for the last three cruises on Seaside out of Canaveral. I gave it to them with my Embarkation Form as I always do, but they just took it and put it in a plastic file tray behind the desk are. They never looked at it. I think they are so over it all after how crazy the check in was for cruises back in 2021 and 2022, with Covid tests, temperature checks, full page questionnaires, etc.