Uber from airport in Ft. Lauderdale to Miami Cruise Port?

cruisergrandma

9 hours ago, cruisergrandma said:

Has anyone used Uber from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Miami Cruise Port? Or a car service you could recommend? Any idea on pricing? How hard are they to find at the airport? Do not want to use the cruise line transfer. Appreciate any information. Thanks!

Are you arriving the day of? 

If so, you might be better using the cruise line transfer since they will hold the boat for their bus.

• Like 2

Just now, RocketMan275 said:

Are you arriving the day of? 

If so, you might be better using the cruise line transfer since they will hold the boat for their bus.

We are arriving the day of but their first Carnival shuttle out of Ft. Lauderdale is not until noon. We are platinum and believe we can board the ship before that time. Our flight arrives at 9:45 and we don't want to sit around the airport. Thanks,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruisergrandma said:

We are arriving the day of but their first Carnival shuttle out of Ft. Lauderdale is not until noon. We are platinum and believe we can board the ship before that time. Our flight arrives at 9:45 and we don't want to sit around the airport. Thanks,

Hope that works well for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 1:45 AM, Ashland said:

Try South Florida Shuttles, Larry's Limo's, SAS Transportation or Jiffy Jeff.

Easy to find these at FLL as they will all give you details when pre-booking with them online.

Sas has terrible reviews right now. Lots of people with no show transportation issues. I was glad I looked bc we have used them in the past and loved them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moesyk4 said:

Sas has terrible reviews right now. Lots of people with no show transportation issues. I was glad I looked bc we have used them in the past and loved them.

I've used them quite a few times and they have been excellent, so sorry to hear they are having issues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 7:54 PM, moesyk4 said:

UUGGHH!!!  I don't want to hear this!  I've also used them a few times in the past and thought the service was great, I have booked them for April 2024 for our cruise. 

On 9/21/2023 at 10:39 AM, cruisergrandma said:

am, taken We are arriving the day of but their first Carnival shuttle out of Ft. Lauderdale is not until noon. We are platinum and believe we can board the ship before that time. Our flight arrives at 9:45 and we don't want to sit around the airport. Thanks,

The first shuttle out of Fort Lauderdale to POM is about 9 am, taken it a dozen times.

5 hours ago, cruisergrandma said:

Not according to the Carnival website. We booked an independent.

Can't help that.  I have made it to POM many times on the Carnival shuttle by 11 am and a few times by 10:30 am.  I go to Terminal 1 by 8 am and am on the first shuttle out.