Celebrity Suite Travellers

MAJ

5 hours ago, JDPCruisers said:

Mind if I ask if this was recently? As I recall, I have never seen this on the X cruises we have been on and didn't know they did that. We mostly see much of the same folks that we see/have met in the Retreat Lounge/Michaels Club in Luminae for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Our first introduction to Luminae was when we made the acquaintance of a man and his son that were on a land/air/sea around the world trip celebrating the son's graduation from Dental college.  They were in a Royal Suite and invited us to dine with them in Luminae.  I had heard there was an upcharge for the meal so when we were finished I asked the maintre'd how I paid for it and was informed that I could not that it could only be paid for by the suite guest who invited us.  

Unfortunately, my wife loved the experience and that resulted in us only booking suites since that time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, zitsky said:

If you bring a tux, why not wear it everyday?

Just need to wear for our 50th Anniversary.  The rest of the cruise I will cutoffs, a sleeveless T-shirt, flip flops, and a ball cap turned backwards with a logo of a middle finger saluting all who look at it.  I'm one of those guys everyone loves.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Traveling Fools said:

Just need to wear for our 50th Anniversary.  The rest of the cruise I will cutoffs, a sleeveless T-shirt, flip flops, and a ball cap turned backwards with a logo of a middle finger saluting all who look at it.  I'm one of those guys everyone loves.

Oh so you think you’re better than the rest of us?  😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Traveling Fools said:

Classy guy !  LOL

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Traveling Fools said:

enjoy the buffet!

luckily, still not many of those guys on X!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2023 at 3:35 PM, George C said:

I have seen more rude passengers in rccl suite lounge , I remember one telling somebody to inform concierge that they were in suite lounge . 

Funny that. The only obnoxious people I recall seeing in a Royal lounge was a group of Captain’s Club Elites who status matched into the Diamond Lounge.  They seemed to think they were superior by virtue of being Elite.