Flowers in suite on Ruby

bobpell

Click on My account

Click Manage booking for the cruise in question

Select Onboard Services

Scroll down to Flowers and select view options.

You can order from here.

Edited by mrell345

2 hours ago, mrell345 said:

Click on My account

Click Manage booking for the cruise in question

Select Onboard Services

Scroll down to Flowers and select view options.

You can order from here.

Has it worked for you?  It has been, that you go to GS once OB and order them for your room.

Now, I do see it listed onboard services on the cruise personalizer, but it doesn’t work for me.  Maybe just another programming error, or their system is not working?  IDK

The OP could also call in and order or do through the TA/CVP to order them.

If in a full suite, you probably will have flowers in the suite.  Or, at least we did, but that was a while ago.  Then, if not, you could contact GS, or your concierge, if your ship has one to place an order.

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Has it worked for you?  It has been, that you go to GS once OB and order them for your room.

Now, I do see it listed onboard services on the cruise personalizer, but it doesn’t work for me.  Maybe just another programming error, or their system is not working?  IDK

The OP could also call in and order or do through the TA/CVP to order them.

If in a full suite, you probably will have flowers in the suite.  Or, at least we did, but that was a while ago.  Then, if not, you could contact GS, or your concierge, if your ship has one to place an order.

I have ordered on the website in the past and had the flowers in the room when we embarked.

I was on the Caribbean Princess in July/August.  This is what I found out...and may not be fleet wide (like a lot of Princess).  I personally spoke to Darla (Customer Service Officer).

Princess is "thinking" of replacing "suite flowers" with plastic.  I voiced my objections and told her all the reasons why that would be so wrong.  She had mentioned (but not sure if this is something "for real") that orchid plants could not remain in the room with new guests.  I hadn't thought that. 

There were no flowers in my suite upon arrival.  Several days later, they started to appear (not all cabins got them on the same day).  It was a very nice floral bouquet.  No flowers in the bathroom.  I enjoyed them more than the orchid plant.

6 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I was on the Caribbean Princess in July/August.  This is what I found out...and may not be fleet wide (like a lot of Princess).  I personally spoke to Darla (Customer Service Officer).

Princess is "thinking" of replacing "suite flowers" with plastic.  I voiced my objections and told her all the reasons why that would be so wrong.  She had mentioned (but not sure if this is something "for real") that orchid plants could not remain in the room with new guests.  I hadn't thought that. 

There were no flowers in my suite upon arrival.  Several days later, they started to appear (not all cabins got them on the same day).  It was a very nice floral bouquet.  No flowers in the bathroom.  I enjoyed them more than the orchid plant.

I would love for them to replace the flowers with plastic. If they provide real flowers, we will probably ask them to remove them immediately. DW has pollen allergies and can't stay all night in a room with flowers.

13 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

I would love for them to replace the flowers with plastic. If they provide real flowers, we will probably ask them to remove them immediately. DW has pollen allergies and can't stay all night in a room with flowers.

My cabin mate made me throw out our arrangement...I didn't have a say.  But plastic is even worse.  It is a dust catcher and who knows what else.  

8 hours ago, SKCruiser007 said:

Since the lowest priced floral arrangement is $90, why not just have a Ultimate Balcony Dinner at the beginning of the cruise? It costs $110 for two and comes with flowers. 

We’ve only gotten a tiny vase with maybe 2-4 flowers each time at our UBD’s.  Still nice, but not a big bouquet.

10 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

We’ve only gotten a tiny vase with maybe 2-4 flowers each time at our UBD’s.  Still nice, but not a big bouquet.

Pre covid we received a lovely floral arrangement on the UBD we did. . On the UBD we did on the Discovery in April it was a few carnations. Evidently the photographer wasn’t impressed either as he used the bouquet I had received as a birthday gift in the photos. 

2 minutes ago, hobo1937 said:

Pre covid we received a lovely floral arrangement on the UBD we did. . On the UBD we did on the Discovery in April it was a few carnations. Evidently the photographer wasn’t impressed either as he used the bouquet I had received as a birthday gift in the photos. 

I know, right?  Same thing for us post covid.  Our photographer used our beautiful arrangement we had in the cabin, instead of the  3 stem vase.  🥴

I try and get roses gor DW every time. We sailed in Suites both pre and post Covid and I can't speak to the orchid. If it was there we never noticed as the rose bouquet was beautiful and would have overshadowed anything else

Pre Covid, we bought them on the Princess site. Last year, we I called CS and bought them via phone. For this year's cruise, we bought them from the site. BTW, they were much more expensive this year (considerably more than double).