Prima Vibe

kayjay76

6 hours ago, kayjay76 said:

Hi!! We have vibe passes for our sailing on the prima in February. Just curious how many passes total they sell, how many people fit in the prima vibe. Thanks!!

I do not know the specific numbers for what you are asking. 

They are not supposed to sell more passes than they have loungers.  You should never have to worry about getting a seat.  We have never worried about getting a good lounger when we've gone into the Vibe.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kayjay76 said:

Hi!! We have vibe passes for our sailing on the prima in February. Just curious how many passes total they sell, how many people fit in the prima vibe. Thanks!!

Following as we will be sailing on  Prima in Dec and have Vibe passes.  

We have sailed out of Galveston 3 times in the past.  The winter in Galveston can vary from tropical to cold and blustery. 

One time in particular it was about 35-40 degrees when we set sail.  It was still a little chilly the first sea day but by the time we exited the Gulf of Mexico and entered the Caribbean in was really nice the rest of our cruise.  

I am not sure of the exact number of passes sold.  Seems like the number is around 100.  They purposely sell a limited amount to keep it from becoming crowded in there.  There are a number of YouTube videos that do a great job of showcasing the Vibe on Prima.  

From what I have researched here, and other places, and watching quite a few YouTube videos the overwhelming majority of people that purchase Vibe passes are pleased that they did so.  Particularly on a warm weather cruise.   Sea days from what I have read is when the Vibe is the most crowded.

Seems to me that $500 for my wife and I is a money well spent to have a quiet, smoke free sanctuary with our own private bar and infinity hot tubs.  I have even read a couple of reviews that thought it was too quiet in there.  We both like to read so the quiet would not bother us at all.

17 hours ago, kayjay76 said:

Hi, bartenders told us 86 passes sold per sailing.  Remember, no cabanas on Prima Vibe.  

Have had Vibe passes on the Escape and the Prima and it never felt crowded.  No issues for us in getting a lounger, umbrella or a seat at the bar.   However, sometimes it was windy so umbrellas were closed. 

Did Vibe on Prima in April NYC to Bermuda cruise. 

Never crowded.  At least on this cruise, it felt like a study hall it was so dead...and the weather was great at and around Bermuda. NCL could actually fit 3 times as many people in there if they sold more passes.  I'm kind of shocked that they don't.