The Catch on Discovery

1emerald1

On 11/14/2023 at 6:55 PM, Cruising Juls said:

Just checked dine my way and our reservation for Bistro switched to The Catch with our same day & reservation time. Looking forward to a new restaurant. 

On 11/15/2023 at 7:31 AM, Cruising Juls said:

We board on 11/29, 5 day to Cabo.  Two weeks from today. Medallions should arrive soon. 

Ditto for both. I just noticed today that our reservation for 11/29 has changed from the Bistro to the Catch.  We had one of the best meals ever at the Bistro last year, so I am excited to try something new.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Caligirl33 said:

On the Discovery today. No Catch by Rudy yet. The EARLIEST will be 11/25 and could be as late as 12/2 is the latest information 

Thanks for the information we will be boarding December 4th and are hoping to book for our birthdays, online chat tried today for me but not yet available.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarBug said:

Just now made reservation for Bistro Dec 3, hoping to get automatically transferred to The Catch. Didnt realize there was a delay in opening. Any more info avail?

I am acquainted with the food and beverage director onboard and will reach out to him on FB.  Not sure if he even checks his FB page, though.  
He was the one that told me the dates for the opening for the Catch.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BarBug said:

Just now made reservation for Bistro Dec 3, hoping to get automatically transferred to The Catch. Didnt realize there was a delay in opening. Any more info avail?

I’ve tried to reserve a couple times through the app and once though the chat function no luck so far.

16 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

I am acquainted with the food and beverage director onboard and will reach out to him on FB.  Not sure if he even checks his FB page, though.  
He was the one that told me the dates for the opening for the Catch.  

He just disembarked last week so, that idea went poof!  

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, L11 said:

Thanks for the update @Cruising Julsand @donswife. We board on 12/4 and we were hoping The Catch would be open. That sea bass looks to die for!

It was cooked perfectly.  I think it was a "soft opening,  because it wasn't even listed in the Patter.

Bonus: turns out we were seated at a 2 top next to @CruisingJuls and her beloved.  We had a great time with them and the couple  on our other side. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

they took my payment but it was supposed to be from a SD credit.  

I’ve tried several times to book an available reservation on the App and when I press” confirm “it says error.  I called Princess and they had the same problem- very frustrating!

Just now, luv4cruises said:

I’ve tried several times to book an available reservation on the App and when I press” confirm “it says error.  I called Princess and they had the same problem- very frustrating!

I know during the holidays they are probably busy so, I hope they get around to my reversal of charges in the upcoming weeks.