LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

8 minutes ago, Imgma23 said:

It is fascinating how much protective building they have utilized as the reveal the original site! 

Yes!! There is another Terrace House outside of the protective building under ground but they need more money to cover it as well, so they’re not excavating it yet

1 hour ago, SkipsMom said:

I really want to do the Terrace Houses but really concerned about the stairs.

I don’t know if there is any elevator available but it is a bunch of different levels. The longest stretch of stairs I think would be a dozen. Keep in mind after you reach the top, the stairs going down on the side of the protective covering is one continuous stretch and although there is a tension cable you can kinda use as a handrail, it’s not the easiest path.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Imgma23 said:

Thats a first!

What I thought was funny is that the footprint was used as an age guide. If the male’s footprint was smaller than the footprint on the “billboard”, they were not allowed to go to the brothel since they were too young.😬

• Haha 6

Looks like you are having some great weather! I had a very busy itinerary on my 2019 cruise in the Mediterranean - 12 nights and 9 ports - most days we docked at 7 so I had to get up by 5-5:30 most days. I was so exhausted I was asleep most nights by 9! 

oh - ps - flights finally opened up for our Sept 2024 cruise (same itinerary you’re doing now) and got non-stop roundtrip out of CLT to FCO for less than a grand! Stalking pays off. 🤣🤣🤣😳😳

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

Looks like you are having some great weather! I had a very busy itinerary on my 2019 cruise in the Mediterranean - 12 nights and 9 ports - most days we docked at 7 so I had to get up by 5-5:30 most days. I was so exhausted I was asleep most nights by 9! 

oh - ps - flights finally opened up for our Sept 2024 cruise (same itinerary you’re doing now) and got non-stop roundtrip out of CLT to FCO for less than a grand! Stalking pays off. 🤣🤣🤣😳😳

Awesome on the flights!! What airline?

34 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

We are taking it easy since tomorrow I’m getting up at 5:15 to get tender tickets for Santorini so we can join our excursion through Sandra’s Cruise Tours. Nitey nite!! Wish me luck!!😁

Just learned about Sandra's Cruise Tours.  Thinking of doing this one next year.  Can't wait to hear all about it.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Awesome on the flights!! What airline?

American. Booked directly with them. Paid extra for seats on the way home so we could get bulkhead - but it’s just main cabin. We could upgrade for $700 each to premium economy but that $700 will pay for all my exucursions. 😘

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

Never heard of this show.  What is this one about?  Thanks for taking the time to post your trip!

I think that show has been around for years, know I have seen it on more than one ship and not recently.  Probably revamped.  EM

7 hours ago, erby2283 said:

American. Booked directly with them. Paid extra for seats on the way home so we could get bulkhead - but it’s just main cabin. We could upgrade for $700 each to premium economy but that $700 will pay for all my exucursions. 😘

So far, American has been great for us overall. Sounds like you scored!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

7 hours ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

Never heard of this show.  What is this one about?  Thanks for taking the time to post your trip!

5 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I think that show has been around for years, know I have seen it on more than one ship and not recently.  Probably revamped.  EM

Now that Essiesmom mentioned that, I do think I saw this show a looooong time ago. Beach Boy, reggae any music that has a “beach” theme. Not as dance forward as other shows but cute and very upbeat👏🏻👏🏻

Not at Santorini yet but I wanted to report on this! Tender tickets are being passed out at 7:30 this morning. I got up and arrived at Guest Services around 5:45. I was instructed by a fellow passenger to go get a number from another passenger sitting in the atrium lobby. She gave me a ripped in half post-it with the number 22. This is so we are identified in the number that we arrived and won’t get “bum rushed” by later tender ticket people. Very impressed with the coordination of these passengers 👍😁IMG_3242.thumb.jpeg.e6c5c9a23db22b4c2372cbe89eea995a.jpegIMG_3243.thumb.jpeg.6e65190b5e6fcbc5a0bf0532823f2781.jpeg

• Like 11