yacht club premium drink package drink inclusions

mysweetsmile03

Hello

I was reading in some topics back in March 2023 that people were noting a discrepancy in the cost of drinks included in the premium package.  Has anyone been on recently or upcoming that can clarity.  I booked my room 9/13/2023 and will be traveling November 4 on seascape in the yacht club, so the drink package is included.  When I click on inclusions for yacht club on the manage my trip it says drinks up to 13 with no dollar or euro noted.  I know the drink prices have increased with some being $16 and some people saying it includes drinks up to this amount.  Others say it depends on when you booked.  Can anyone help clarify this or send me in the right direction to check.  Much appreciated.

I was never charged inside the YC proper...I was discouraged from ordering a particular brand of Gin (Botanist)  in one of the bars outside of YC...I think it technically was chargeable....I was served anyways..left him a nice cash tip.  

This was on the Seaside this past September.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

There usually will be a couple different wines available in Top Sail lounge, nothing overly special.   There will be one included Champagne.  YC restaurant now tends to push selected wines. You're not going to find exceptional wines included. 

55 minutes ago, The Dad said:

My question also. My favorite drink is a French Martini, with Chambord being 1/3 of a French Martini.

I know they have Chambord in the Champagne Bar on the Meraviglia. Beyond that, I cannot tell you which bars carry it.

• Thanks 1

On 10/12/2023 at 10:29 AM, PTC DAWG said:

I was never charged inside the YC proper...I was discouraged from ordering a particular brand of Gin (Botanist)  in one of the bars outside of YC...I think it technically was chargeable....I was served anyways..left him a nice cash tip.  

This was on the Seaside this past September.  

Last month on Seascape we enjoyed The Botanist at several bars around the ship and there was never a charge. Fever Tree tonic on the other hand was only found in our mini fridge.