If you are on the Quest right now, could I trouble you to ask a question at the spa?

caymancouple

If you are on the Quest right now, and have the time and inclination, could you ask the spa what type of nail service they do?  Dip or Gel or ????.  I would like to have my nails done before I leave for this upcoming trip, but I will HAVE to get a touch up done and it would be a good way for me to spend OBC.  I thank you very much.  

Folks, if you are still interested, I did broach the subject with DW again, because she is having this essential procedure done in about 2 weeks, prior to our Nov cruising. We have OBC up the wazoo on both cruises, so why not wait rather than make me pay with real money? Overall she has been very happy with the work done onboard, with the caveat that onboard pricing is roughly twice what she would pay on the ground (Atlanta area) and most importantly, the color selections on board are much more limited than you would have on the ground. What did I say last posting about the Y chromosome?

10 hours ago, Werangels said:

Whilst we are on this subject, I hope no one minds if I ask another question please?

Does the salon do eyelashes yet ie classic or Russian and infills? 

Thanks.

It isn’t listed in the spa menu. https://www.azamara.com/static-assets/content/B2C-pdfs/the-sanctum-brochure.pdf