Does anyone know the pricing for Wifi and Drinks if you do not buy the All in Package?

DimSum

Thinking about cruising on the Reflection.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the price is for 1 Wifi device and the price of the drink packages.  I'm trying to figure out if the All in Package is better or adding a la carte items that I want.  I will be traveling with DH and 2 young teens.  I think the teens can don't need the Wifi or the drink package. But DH may need to check works emails and a beer once in a while.

TIA

The only wi-fi for purchase is the premium wi-fi and the pre cruise price varies.  I checked 3 of my upcoming cruises and price ranged from $22 -27 per day if purchased pre cruise.  With Black Friday coming there may be a flash sale that would discount the price.

The Classic beverage package runs about $84 per day with gratuity and all of drinking age in a cabin must purchase a package not just 1.  If DH only wants an occasional beer you would no would be better off just paying as you go.  Beers( Bud/ Bud Light, Coors,) are $7, 

Heineken is $7.50, Dos Equis $8 add 20% gratuity to the price.  Soda is $4,  cappuccino, lattes, expresso, are $5 again add 20%.  The ships water is very good so there is no need to purchase bottled water.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Would recommend checking via Cruise Planner.    They often have it on-sale.   Also if you are a CC member there are discounts -  they do not stack on top of sale price.

The OP said they are thinking about a cruise so I don’t think they have booked, ergo no Cruise Planner. I used my CP to give them the prices I’m seeing. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 9:35 PM, DimSum said:

Thinking about cruising on the Reflection.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the price is for 1 Wifi device and the price of the drink packages.  I'm trying to figure out if the All in Package is better or adding a la carte items that I want.  I will be traveling with DH and 2 young teens.  I think the teens can don't need the Wifi or the drink package. But DH may need to check works emails and a beer once in a while.

TIA

Current pricing for my Dec Equinox (5 night) is about $71 for classic bev, $87 for premium bev, $24 for single premium wifi, and $43 for 2 wifi package. These are the 20% off offerings. Not counting the 20% gratuity.

• Like 1