Anybody have the Breakfast menu on the app?

phabric

I will be on the Island in Nov.  The Island does not have the International Cafe for any quick breakfast items.

I have a few excursions that start at 7:30am.  Room service starts at 6:30-7, I don’t know if we would get it on time.

I think ordering breakfast from the app might be an idea.

Can you order breakfast from the app at anytime?

Anybody have a picture of the breakfast items available on the app?

Can't help you with your specific question...but anytime we are pressed for time (i.e. leaving for an early excursion) we always use the "door hanger" menu.  We have *always* had it delivered within 10 minutes (usually 5 minutes) of the time we mark that we wish.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Can't help you with your specific question...but anytime we are pressed for time (i.e. leaving for an early excursion) we always use the "door hanger" menu.  We have *always* had it delivered within 10 minutes (usually 5 minutes) of the time we mark that we wish.

When we have to get out early for an excursion and don’t have time for the MDR, we also use the door hanger for our breakfast order and it’s always on time.  It’s also a great way to wake up with a knock on the door!

We were on the Island for a couple weeks earlier this month.  We used the door hanger card most days as the itinerary was port-intensive.  Every time, without fail, our order came 10 minutes prior to the time slot selected.  So if we selected the 7 - 7:30 time frame for example, the food would come at 6:50.  We just selected accordingly knowing that the order would come 10 minutes before the earliest time selected.  

Every order came exactly as requested with no problems at all.  Very convenient.  

I never looked at the app for breakfast as I assumed it would mirror the door hanger card.  We did use the app for food deliveries when we got back from port late in the evenings though, and it was also very convenient.  

2 hours ago, phabric said:

I will be on the Island in Nov.  The Island does not have the International Cafe for any quick breakfast items.

I have a few excursions that start at 7:30am.  Room service starts at 6:30-7, I don’t know if we would get it on time.

I think ordering breakfast from the app might be an idea.

Can you order breakfast from the app at anytime?

Anybody have a picture of the breakfast items available on the app?

There’s no breakfast menu on the App.  The room service App shows egg muffin, at any time.

Use your door hangar for a breakfast order, put on the night before. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e0d9cada4f346aa0438081eb2111ad9d.jpeg

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

There’s no breakfast menu on the App.  The room service App shows egg muffin, at any time.

Use your door hangar for a breakfast order, put on the night before. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e0d9cada4f346aa0438081eb2111ad9d.jpeg

Also, what I’ve done before for a really early start…

Order day before, cereal, milk, pastry, fruit…store in refrigerator for the next morning.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paula_MacFan said:

We were on the Island for a couple weeks earlier this month.  We used the door hanger card most days as the itinerary was port-intensive.  Every time, without fail, our order came 10 minutes prior to the time slot selected.  So if we selected the 7 - 7:30 time frame for example, the food would come at 6:50.  We just selected accordingly knowing that the order would come 10 minutes before the earliest time selected.  

Every order came exactly as requested with no problems at all.  Very convenient.  

I never looked at the app for breakfast as I assumed it would mirror the door hanger card.  We did use the app for food deliveries when we got back from port late in the evenings though, and it was also very convenient.  

Here’s what I’ve done. Instead of marking the 7-7:30 am slot I’ve circled the 7 am time & that was a marvelous idea.

Tom😀

• Like 1