Semi-Live Review of Oceania Riviera November 9-19, 2023 from a New Oceania Guest

Sthrngary

Major DITTO on the Soufflé of the Day. We were on Riviera after Covid when they rolled out the “daily” and had dinner with the F and B Director and she ensured we tried MANY of them. 
OMG, and it is January 24, hopefully you will not have to wait for 25. 
Enjoy,

Mauibabes

• Like 2

I have a feeling we may be booking soon.    I had my agent doing some shopping for me today -  I'm quite pleased with what he may have put together.   Now all I have to do is talk Iain into the Oceania Suite...

I'm at our daughter's place about 100 miles away for a couple days as she has surgery Friday  morning, so may slow down negotiations.

Yesterday when searching on Oceania they were only offering Port to Port and couldn't get it to over ride.   I noticed today Oceania had been upgraded and and they were again offering both.

I know some like to hand over everything to a cruise line but really doesn't work for us.

We will probably be stopping in Scotland on the way over to Istanbul to visit Iain's Family and after the Istanbul to Barcelona will be going to Lisbon for a Celebrity TA to Buenos Aires.    I'm also finding I can do better on Business Class fares than what their uplift is. 

@Jim_IainJim I am sure you will love the Vista.  It's such a beautiful ship. We were on her in December for our 1st Oceania cruise.  Service was amazing everywhere.  Very different experience from the larger ship experience, all in a good way.  

I know you are looking at an Oceania suite but if you wind up in a Penthouse instead I think you will still be pleased.  It is very similar in size to Celebrity's Sky Suite, put appointed so well with dining table both in the room and on the balcony. No large rocking chairs!!!  Our butler was amazing.  But I would love to travel in one of those larger suites myself sometime. 

39 minutes ago, clo said:

This thread is now over 300. Is there someway to end it and continue with just a part of it? TIA.

We'll have a moderator get right on that. Or better yet, maybe they could just take out the useless posts, like this one and the one above it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9