Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

Well I now know all ruins are not created equal. On last cruise we won an excursion to Chocchoban ruins in Costa Maya. It was an ok excursion, would have liked it a lot better if there had been a museum or tourist center to learn more. Our tour guides just basically led us around and left us on our own while they conversated with each other the whole time.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Well I now know all ruins are not created equal. On last cruise we won an excursion to Chocchoban ruins in Costa Maya. It was an ok excursion, would have liked it a lot better if there had been a museum or tourist center to learn more. Our tour guides just basically led us around and left us on our own while they conversated with each other the whole time.

Try Altun Ha in Belize. It’s a close one. Not a lot of walking. They split our large group into three and with separate guides. And there’s a museum at the end.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Hello.  I have been following along. Wondering how long the wait was to get on the water shuttle to and from?  We also have a private excursion booked in Belize and we are supposed to meet one hour after ship docks. Also, did they use the life boats?  I see from your pictures, you did not get on a life boat.  Thank you for all the info you have given.  🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

One guy on the boat is exactly the attitude I don’t want to see people with on this cruise. And this is the first such comment I’ve heard. But as we were passing the Magic he points and says “I’m glad we came from our ship and not that one.”

It’s really not as much different or better as he thinks.

I agree wholeheartedly...those that have never tried Carnival, or only tried a 3 day booze cruise with all the "youngins" have no idea of what they speak, only what they think they know..

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

My experience was completely different at Chacchoben. We had 2 guides for our group of 9. They walked and talked to us about everything, even the different trees, like the allspice tree Saint Greg saw. 

• Like 5