Woman banned for life

nascarcruiser

I honestly don't know how I feel about this.  Less than .01 percent THC.  Come on now.  However, the warnings are clear on the Carnival Web Site.  As far as treating her like a criminal, apparently that is how they saw her, breaking the law that the cruise industry has to follow.

• Like 1

Just now, Butterbean1000 said:

I honestly don't know how I feel about this.  Less than .01 percent THC.  Come on now.  However, the warnings are clear on the Carnival Web Site.  As far as treating her like a criminal, apparently that is how they saw her, breaking the law that the cruise industry has to follow.

Close only counts in horsehoes and hand grenades. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Denversail said:

I wonder why countries ban CBD if it doesn’t have THC?

2 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

In states where weed is completely legal, everything can be made with pure THC.  Also since there is no regulation on gummies or any CBD products, what it says it has in it is just advertising not truth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elaine5715 said:

In states where weed is completely legal, everything can be made with pure THC.  Also since there is no regulation on gummies or any CBD products, what it says it has in it is just advertising not truth.

Good point - the label on the pouch can say 0.01% but it could be much more. No regulation. It's not up to Carnival to make that judgement call. It's federally illegal, they're banned for life. End of story.

To those listening at home here is an instance where I applaud Carnival. 😉

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, jsglow said:

Honestly, I'm a pretty big fan of 'zero tolerance'.

In 10 days on Radiance you better darn well be sure to be back to your Lido chair in 45 minutes or it's MINE! 😠

I will just never understand the argument about marijuana. So many other extremely dangerous drugs that all governments should be focusing on. I live in a place where it is legal. Do I enjoy walking through the overwhelming pungent smell on my way to lunch? No. Such is life. I also don’t like the smell of the water treatment facility 5 miles from my home that I frequently drive through. I also don’t enjoy obnoxious drunks but enough folks have decided they want to drink so we shall tolerate all the bad that comes with it. I don’t personally see marijuana as any different than alcohol. If anything alcohol is typically known to incite violence in folks. That is all okay cause we all love a drink. 🍷

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Denversail said:

I will just never understand the argument about marijuana. So many other extremely dangerous drugs that all governments should be focusing on. I live in a place where it is legal. Do I enjoy walking through the overwhelming pungent smell on my way to lunch? No. Such is life. I also don’t like the smell of the water treatment facility 5 miles from my home that I frequently drive through. I also don’t enjoy obnoxious drunks but enough folks have decided they want to drink so we shall tolerate all the bad that comes with it. I don’t personally see marijuana as any different than alcohol. If anything alcohol is typically known to incite violence in folks. That is all okay cause we all love a drink. 🍷

So does marijuana especially since its use is contraindicated with many prescriptions.  Today's lab produced weed is not your grandparent's half sawdust weed

• Like 3