Early Morning Coffee

Oakman58

3 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Yes, that's true. But if one is on a ship that doesn't have CP you are OOL or SOOL. 

I have found a coffee station set up early somewhere on those ships.  Some ships have more than one spot (for example, they might have a coffee station on an upper deck outside the WJ and one on a lower deck, maybe near near the MDR entrance).  The guests who do not have lounge access on those ships generally are not really OOL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

He said he will be on Explorer. He also didn't mention his C&A level.

You're right. My bad. It's been ages since I sailed Explorer so I can't help. The expresso machine might be history anyway when they're finished with all the changes currently going on in the DLs. 

3 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

I have found a coffee station set up early somewhere on those ships.  Some ships have more than one spot (for example, they might have a coffee station on an upper deck outside the WJ and one on a lower deck, maybe near near the MDR entrance).  The guests who do not have lounge access on those ships generally are not really OOL.

The lounge access is in danger of extinction so we are all OOL. 

7 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Coffee and continental breakfast is free...

Only if one doesn't tip. I always tip if on the rare occasion I order coffee in the cabin, so for me it's not free. Yes the $7.95 charge is for the American breakfast, it's complimentary if you just order pastries and other "continental" items with your coffee.  On Royal's website it states that room service is available at anytime, day or night. So technically you could have free coffee at 3am if you so desired?

12 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

If you don't tip then yes, no if you tip, which I hope everyone does.  To split hairs, technically it's included in the fare and not "free".  

Funny, I was going to add that nothing s free on the ship 😁

And I agree with the tip 👍

• Like 1