Anyone having trouble with HAL website and booking excursions? And what about "Seconday Flow"??

Funatabi

On my PC and phone I can loggin to my HAL account, see my bookings and account details, and checkin.

A week or so ago, I was able to book shore excursions without any issue.

However, now when I click on "Book Shore Excursions", I get redirected to a blank screen.

I can make dining reservations and book beverage packages.

The shore excursions never load. 

On the URL line at the top, there is a box for an app called "Seconday Flow" (Not "Secondary with an "r"".

It was suggested that I install and open it. I did that, and still nothing good happens. Now all is get is:

" ERROR 412
Sorry, we ran into an issue with our system.
We will have things fixed as soon as possible, please check back later."

I hope things "get fixed" before I go on my cruise. Anyone else experiencing similar issues? 

I haven't seen the Seconday Flow page but on Chrome I get the home page with an white film over the page and am unable to click on anything.  Today I tried clearing cookies and cache and it immediately opened up fully.  Normally I don't even try Chrome and open an incognito page.  Works perfectly that way.  Good luck with your shore excursions.

• Thanks 1

Their website is absolutely pathetic.  If I click on "Manage my cruise", it takes me instantly to shore excursions for that cruise.  I can log out and log back in, clear my cookies, try different web browsers, and still get the same stupidity.

Honestly, I can't remember visiting a business website that was so fraught with problems.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I haven't seen the Seconday Flow page but on Chrome I get the home page with an white film over the page and am unable to click on anything.  Today I tried clearing cookies and cache and it immediately opened up fully.  Normally I don't even try Chrome and open an incognito page.  Works perfectly that way.  Good luck with your shore excursions.

That’s been happening to me for a few days.  I was able to log in on my iPad.