A plethora of live cruise reports...and loving it.

schmoopie17

I've been on CC forever (or maybe it just seems like it) but I don't recall ever seeing so many simultaneous "Live" cruise reports at one time.

It's awesome to go along with all of you vicariously...even though it's hard to keep straight who is on which ship and with who (whom?).

It's good to escape the frozen tundra (which is really frozen today) even if only through the eyes of the following intrepid reporters.

Please excuse me if I have left someone out. At my age, I think remembering seven names is quite a feat.

Wishing you all smooth sailing and happy hash brown hunting.

@lepidoptera @ColdCruise @CAKEisgood@EganFire @mking00803 @cruiseny4life @JIMESOPUS

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's not too surprising considering the advances made in at-sea communications in the past 20 years or so.  On the Dawn back in '03 there was NO WiFi and ANY internet connectivity had to be done at a PC in the Internet Cafe & NCL charged by the minute for, at best, dial-up bandwidth capability.  I remember well the horror stories we'd see here on CC back then when unsuspecting pax sent their kids to the Internet Cafe to 'play on the Internet' and get slammed with a $500 bill!!!

SATCOM communications has come a long way in 20 years along with WiFi, cellular & the whole gamut of personal devices!  Think of what your typical cell phone was capable of back in '03.  Not to mention what devices we were using for Internet access back then.

It's a whole new world now...(OK cue the Disney chorus singing...lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...