Anthem of the Seas Review - Sweet but Short

22 hours ago, Tatka said:

- What do you mean by Inside Promenade View? From your description it’s inside room with virtual balcony? Am I right?

Yes, you are correct!  My bad:  I was pricing PV rooms just before posting here. I love my Virtual Balcony room here on the Anthem!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

Yeah, to get upset at a "no jumping into the pool" rule seems kinda weird. 

Almost seems like it was a tad more than a simple "hop" into the pool...more like a family "CANNONBALL!!!!!"

Lol. I have been entering pools via jumping for 40 years. Don't know how it is anything but safe nor would I ever understand another method of entering. The ladder is only for exiting the pool for the people who are not physically capable of exiting another method. But let's just not allow people to do another thing in the name of "safety"...

Once again, the pool is supposed to be a place to have fun. The RCL lifeguards make it anything BUT FUN. 

1 hour ago, iscruisingdunzo said:

Lol. I have been entering pools via jumping for 40 years. Don't know how it is anything but safe nor would I ever understand another method of entering. The ladder is only for exiting the pool for the people who are not physically capable of exiting another method. But let's just not allow people to do another thing in the name of "safety"...

Once again, the pool is supposed to be a place to have fun. The RCL lifeguards make it anything BUT FUN. 

C'mon.  The ladder is used to enter as well.  You can also sit on the ledge and then slide in.  Do what you want at home, but on the ship follow the rules.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, iscruisingdunzo said:

Cruise lines (not just Royal) do Not allow anyone to jump or dive into a pool.   Most ship pools at their deepest are 5 or 6 feet.   

8 hours ago, iscruisingdunzo said:

Sea rules are different than land rules.

Not only regarding to jumping. Diapers are also not allowed into the pool.

Also life guards were introduced after several passengers drown. One was on Anthem btw.

• Like 1

No one should be surprised that there is a shortage of personnel fleet wide. Icon needed 2300+ people to fully staff the new flagship. A large percentage of those would be experienced staff from the fleet, bolstered by new employees.