Sky Princess from Southampton Berth Number

Babynan

Hi. I hope someone can give me some advice. I have booked Sky Princess next October from Southampton. I want to book disabled parking near to the ship, but can't find out which berth the Sky Princess sails from.

We have never been on Princess cruises before, we always go with Royal Caribbean. It was very easy because we booked with |ABParking, and the car park was right next to the ship. I would appreciate any help with the berth nimber and the nearest car park please?

Thanks

James

Princess use CPS for valet car parking in Southampton so you do not need to know which terminal in advance as their staff will be at the appropriate terrminal, Also bear in mind that any terminal that is available in advance could change - even on the day of departure.

Thanks for the help. I've just checked the link and you're right, it only shows up to March. 

Its really the parking I'm concerned about because I usually like to book it early. AB Parking was great because I could book it as soon as I'd booked our cruise. 

Thanks David. CPS was recommended to me, but I'm unsure because I have a motabilty car, and it is only insured for me to drive. I'm not sure whether I would have to pay for repairs if it was damaged while someone else was driving it. 

6 hours ago, Babynan said:

Thanks David. CPS was recommended to me, but I'm unsure because I have a motabilty car, and it is only insured for me to drive. I'm not sure whether I would have to pay for repairs if it was damaged while someone else was driving it. 

All the CPS drivers are fully insured. They take pictures of your car before you leave it. There is an option on the booking site for Disabled parking.

AB Parking cannot be booked for a Princess cruise.

2 hours ago, Babynan said:

Thanks everyone for your help. I think it will be CPS. They seem to be the best, even though they are quite a lot more expensive than AB.

There are other options for parking at Southampton but they would not be as good in your circumstances with your mobility car.

You don't have a choice of using AB parking if sailing with Princess.

Thanks everyone for your advice. Can I just ask how it works with the parking? when I drop the car at the car park, do they take our luggage to the ship the same as AB parking does? Also is it far from the car park to the cruise terminal? Thanks.

13 hours ago, Babynan said:

Thanks everyone for your advice. Can I just ask how it works with the parking? when I drop the car at the car park, do they take our luggage to the ship the same as AB parking does? Also is it far from the car park to the cruise terminal? Thanks.

It is too early to say which berth but most probably Mayflower. When you arrive you are directed to the CPS line where they will photo your car then take your keys to take the car to the onsite car park. As you will need help they will get a porter to take your bags to the despatch area for the ship. You then make your way the short distance to the terminal. You don't mention your disability but there are wheelchair helpers at the terminal for the ship. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 11:00 AM, Gettingwarmer said:

It is too early to say which berth but most probably Mayflower. When you arrive you are directed to the CPS line where they will photo your car then take your keys to take the car to the onsite car park. As you will need help they will get a porter to take your bags to the despatch area for the ship. You then make your way the short distance to the terminal. You don't mention your disability but there are wheelchair helpers at the terminal for the ship. 

Thanks for the information. I use a powerchair and my wife usually needs help from the terminal onto the ship.

On 12/7/2023 at 12:21 PM, CCFC said:

Last year we got on at Mayflower terminal as Iona was in Ocean terminal. A pleasant stroll from the Holiday Inn in the sun.

Thanks CCFC. I tried looking at the holiday inn earlier this year when we booked for October this year, but found the website quite tricky to use, so we ended up at the Premier Inn Airport. We then just drove to the car park. It was quite straightforward.