retreat concierge email addresses?

abbydancer2003

thanks.  I know last spring, about 3 days before the cruise we got an email from a shore based concierge about 3 days before the cruise, and I asked about a dinner reservation they said they couldn't get it to the ship.

But I'll give it a shot.

Thanks

On 12/5/2023 at 8:50 PM, CruisersTimesThree said:

I don’t believe you can directly contact the concierge on a ship, you can try calling the retreat shoreside concierge for help. 1.877.RETREAT 

Epic fail.  He tried, but said he can't get me a reservation, because all they have are tables for 4 or 6, and they can't put two people on for that table.  And he said he can't give me the email for a ship.  Very friendly and polite guy though, and he did try.

I'm pretty sure that on the ship they'll be able to do something.  And I'm also thinking that there's a good chance if we show up an hour before they close, they'd probably be able to seat us.

Thanks anyway

Abby -  Generally you don't contact the ships concierge directly.    You contact the Shore-side and they coordinate.

The reason they till you they send to the ship is on all the ships.   Even the M'd on the ship does not have access to the reservation until the morning of the cruise.   The M'd generally then puts in the reservations they requested before general boarding. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2023 at 10:29 PM, abbydancer said:

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, it was hard to search.

Does anyone have the email addresses of the retreat concierges on board either the Apex or the Beyond?

Thanks

ax_retreatconcierge@celebrity.com
for apex above. I can’t find beyond from our sailing last March but sure it bd_retreatconcierge@celebrity.com

• 5 weeks later...

When we were on in October I had to send a document to the Retreat a Concierge.  Checked back about 4 hrs later and he said he hadn’t seen it.  He pulled up the incoming emails and there were well over 100.  On the E class ships between the lines waiting to speak to a Concierge, the VMs from guests and emails it no wonder they rarely are able to leave the desk.