production shows

greener

26 minutes ago, strobellayjam said:

100% sure - it was our first cruise back since the restart so very memorable.  We were on the 10 day over Christmas. 

It must have not been shown in the Patter and we missed it.

Was it in the Vista lounge?

We first saw the Muppets show back in Jan 2020 on the Sky Princess and then one other time since then.  Went early to get a seat in the front to see the singers/dancers up close when they came out on the floor.  Was in the Vista Lounge both times we went.

Edited by coo359a2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MissP22 said:

It must have not been shown in the Patter and we missed it.

Was it in the Vista lounge?

I looked back in the earlier posts in the thread and it's a miscommunication on my part.  I had replied to a message thinking it was pertaining to 5 Skies and not the Muppets.  Hence my comment was that 5 Skies was on the Sky 🙁  Sorry for the confusion!

Nonetheless we are on the Sky next week so will def try to catch that.  🙂

For some reason the Sky and Enchanted have the exact same shows. Would have thought the two ships would not have exact same ones but that is what they are doing.

Wish there was place to find out the shows on each ship.

Rock opera and muppets were fine but have seen 5 skies enough for now.

47 minutes ago, Micahs Grandad said:

For some reason the Sky and Enchanted have the exact same shows. Would have thought the two ships would not have exact same ones but that is what they are doing.

Wish there was place to find out the shows on each ship.

Rock opera and muppets were fine but have seen 5 skies enough for now.

Same cast goes from Sky to Enchanted, so they don't have to learn new shows.

They come back from break and jump right into the show. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, strobellayjam said:

I looked back in the earlier posts in the thread and it's a miscommunication on my part.  I had replied to a message thinking it was pertaining to 5 Skies and not the Muppets.  Hence my comment was that 5 Skies was on the Sky 🙁  Sorry for the confusion!

Nonetheless we are on the Sky next week so will def try to catch that.  🙂

Oh, OK. Thanks. Now I don't feel as bad. I was going through my old patters from last year looking for the Muppets & couldn't find the show. I though I had overlooked it.

We'll be searching for it next week on the Enchanted especially since we've see all the productions shows so many times we're looking for something new.

3 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Oh, OK. Thanks. Now I don't feel as bad. I was going through my old patters from last year looking for the Muppets & couldn't find the show. I though I had overlooked it.

We'll be searching for it next week on the Enchanted especially since we've see all the productions shows so many times we're looking for something new.

It's called Inspired Silliness.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 7:16 AM, MissP22 said:

We've seen all the other new shows so many times that the Muppet show is a welcomed change. We'll be there early next cruise to hold a seat, considering the number of children cruising during Christmas.  

Do you have a patter for that day?

On 12/13/2023 at 5:12 PM, Ombud said:

@MissP22 no. Actually the Patter was woefully incomplete as some thing were on the app / screens near elevators but not in the Patter. 1st time I experienced that

FWIW I showed up 20 minutes early for Silliness but on time for the other shows. Of course for the Theater I was willing to have an aisle seat on Deck 6 so maybe that's why I could be late (try left entry and walk around 1st row .... right entry is very popular 🙃)

I went back through all of my Patters...I could not find it listed but I *know* it was presented.  (We were elsewhere on the ship...no clue what we were doing, though!) Like @Ombud says...that's the first time I've run across something that was not listed.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 1:04 PM, MissP22 said:

These were the production shows on Enchanted Princess Transatlantic Cruiser 11/23/23-12/8/23

20231204_015505.thumb.jpg.1cc9421d734e12677f3198c7dea199e7.jpg

• Thanks 1