production shows

greener

4 minutes ago, Ombud said:

On the Enchanted (sister ship) the production Muppet show was in the Vista Lounge. Is there also one on the Discovery?

4 minutes ago, Ombud said:

On the Enchanted (sister ship) the production Muppet show was in the Vista Lounge. Is there also one on the Discovery?

Good morning Gayle!   Grand daughter  and I will be on Discovery on Jan.6, when is yours?   Grannyp/Sherri 

9 minutes ago, Ombud said:

That lounge is always crowded, especially for a newer show like the Muppets.

Did you manage to get a decent seat or have to watch it on one of the TV's ?

5 minutes ago, grannyp said:

Good morning Gayle!   Grand daughter  and I will be on Discovery on Jan.6, when is yours?   Grannyp/Sherri 

I'm looking at the summer, enjoy your cruise!

1 minute ago, MissP22 said:

That lounge is always crowded, especially for a newer show like the Muppets.

Did you manage to get a decent seat or have to watch it on one of the TV's ?

I sat at the raised bar so I had a perfect view!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, strobellayjam said:

We really enjoyed 5 Skies.  Granted, it is a departure from Princess' typical production shows but I thought it was well done.  

Was that show on the Enchanted? We'll be on the Enchanted in March. 

14 hours ago, Ombud said:

On the Sky 3 weeks ago there was *something* I just caught in passing on either an announcement or maybe one of the hallway displays about "something involving Jim Henson....".  I have to assume that it was this "show" you're speaking about.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

On the Sky 3 weeks ago there was *something* I just caught in passing on either an announcement or maybe one of the hallway displays about "something involving Jim Henson....".  I have to assume that it was this "show" you're speaking about.

As in with puppets?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, strobellayjam said:
25 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Expand  

As in with puppets?

Yes, skits with Jim Henson's muppets and production members dancing

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ombud said:

I liked it. Light hearted fun. No one left including those who were left standing and, in fact, it was the only production show that was repeated as not everyone could get in

We've seen all the other new shows so many times that the Muppet show is a welcomed change. We'll be there early next cruise to hold a seat, considering the number of children cruising during Christmas.  

Do you have a patter for that day?

@MissP22 no. Actually the Patter was woefully incomplete as some thing were on the app / screens near elevators but not in the Patter. 1st time I experienced that

FWIW I showed up 20 minutes early for Silliness but on time for the other shows. Of course for the Theater I was willing to have an aisle seat on Deck 6 so maybe that's why I could be late (try left entry and walk around 1st row .... right entry is very popular 🙃)

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 8:46 PM, strobellayjam said:

Yes, we saw it on the Enchanted last Christmas.  It is currently playing on the Sky as well.

Are you sure it was on the Enchanted? We sailed it last Christmas and must have missed it.