Premiere Package - Stateroom water included?

cruise*enthusiast

I have never found any water already located in our stateroom,  regardless of what package you have.  You have to pick up any water that you may want from a bar. What we always do (even though water is included in our package) is to pre-order the 12 pack of water prior to the cruise. It's only $7.08 and doing it this way will insure that it really is in your cabin when you arrive. 

1 hour ago, cruise*enthusiast said:

The Premiere Package says that it includes water.  Is the bottled water in the stateroom included and, if so, can we order as much as we need?

Unlimited 500ml Bottled water, whether from any bar, in a dining venue, or via room service delivery, is covered by Premier (and Plus) packages, whether bundled Cruise Packages or stand-alone beverage package (unclear which you're referring to, but both cover unlimited bottled water).

39 minutes ago, mrell345 said:

Within your daily limits yes for the 500ml bottles, when we try to order the 1.5l bottles they charge full price minus a discount

There are no daily limits on how many bottles of water one can order/have with any of the beverage packages.  The only thing limited within a 24 hour period is alcoholic beverages.

Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Unlimited 500ml Bottled water, whether from any bar, in a dining venue, or via room service delivery, is covered by Premier (and Plus) packages, whether bundled Cruise Packages or stand-alone beverage package (unclear which you're referring to, but both cover unlimited bottled water).

There are no daily limits on how many bottles of water one can order/have with any of the beverage packages.  The only thing limited within a 24 hour period is alcoholic beverages.

Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited. 

Can you tell me what the limit is for the 24 hours?

3 minutes ago, cruise*enthusiast said:

Can you tell me what the limit is for the 24 hours?

15 alcoholic beverages within 24 hour period, from 6am-6am.  

Terms and conditions of the beverage packages right here:

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/food-and-dining/beverages

(Same whether purchased as standalone beverage package or as part of the bundled Cruise Packages).

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I have never found any water already located in our stateroom,  regardless of what package you have.  You have to pick up any water that you may want from a bar. What we always do (even though water is included in our package) is to pre-order the 12 pack of water prior to the cruise. It's only $7.08 and doing it this way will insure that it really is in your cabin when you arrive. 

You can order 6 to 12 bottles for your room via room service that is included in the package, as well.  It’s always delivered within a very reasonable time frame, like 20 minutes.  

Also, we were on the Emerald over the summer and they were trying something new.  For those that have the package, they were leaving 6 bottles of still water in the cabin.  I think that may have gone by the wayside but it was good while it lasted.  

• Like 1

I'm currently on a Royal class with premier in a reserve class mini suite and no water is left in the room if I do not order them myself.

So every morning, I just use the medallion app and order 4 x 500ml bottles of water delivered to the room. Gets delivered within 10~20mins. Can do that many times a day if you need more water. No need to go to the bar and do water shuttles. (I only order 4 just to make it not too inconvenient for the waiter)

Can order soda cans, ginger ale or ginger beer, red bull, San Pellegrino sparkkling water bottles etc. All included and free for premier.

Also can order most wines, cocktails, spririts, mocktails, baista coffees, premium tea etc. Only the alcoholic drinks count towards the 15 per day per person limit. 

If you go to the bar, you can also ask for fancy looking glass VOSS sparkling water bottles to take to your room (availability could vary by ship I assume). (or ask them at your table in the dining room etc.)

Edited by cruise_critical
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, reedprincess said:

15 alcoholic beverages within 24 hour period, from 6am-6am.  

Terms and conditions of the beverage packages right here:

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/food-and-dining/beverages

(Same whether purchased as standalone beverage package or as part of the bundled Cruise Packages).

Wow! That’s quite generous!  Is that per person?