The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024

kazu

@aliaschief we looked at the Zuiderdam longingly as we sailed out a bit before 4 pm. I hope someone shares something about the passenger riding the Segue we saw in the lobby today with the gang heading on the World Cruise. Photo attached. 

Breezy and chilly. We can't wait to get further south.  I have horse back riding tomorrow.  At this point I think I will only do the land riding and forego the water part.  Poor planning on my part.  I should have scheduled it last time HMC.  I am at the point I don't want to get laid up Day 2 of cruise after being kicked by a horse underneath the water.  Met some nice people already and two people who shared our Lido table and they have been following our "Two Midwesterners" thread.  Have a nice night. Nancy 

IMG_20240103_102541250.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, durangoscots said:

I am here.  Still waiting on one bag.....one of the luggage forward bags is in pretty sad shape....not sure if it will be able to make the trip home.  Will have to work with it.  It is going to take me awhile to get my things where I  can find them. Captain say tonight may be a bit bouncy.

Susan 

One of my LF bags has a broken wheel. I hope it will make it home. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, cruising sister said:

Report it to Guest Services and ask if they have someone on the ship who can repair it.  I've often read here that they will do that for you.  If it's possible to repair that wheel they will do it.

• Like 7

Good evening all.

Just finished reading all the posts.

Thank you Jacqui for the Daily and Fleet Report. To Vanessa for the cares and celebration lists and to the F&B ladies.

How exciting to the Dailyites who embarked on their Grand Voyages. To all of you I wish you a Big 

BON VOYAGE!

Today was a crazy day for me.  I woke up thinking i would get a lot done and ended up doing nothing I had planned.  Too much to explain.

Anyway, all is good and things will move along.

Hope the best to all who are traveling for a safe and healthy cruise,  Enjoy every minute.

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Greetings from the Volendam!

We met up with Rich soon  after boarding, still haven’t run across @durangoscots, @cruising sister, or @Cruisercl and look forward to meeting them. 

The Captain just announced we should be sailing on time. 🙂

We’re maybe 1/3 unpacked, and waiting for our last bag to arrive. Lots of bags, this will take awhile to get settled. 😉

IMG_1495.thumb.jpeg.4fefe61085833a85128390b471ea98eb.jpeg

Glad you made it safely on board.  Great picture of the three of you.

11 hours ago, durangoscots said:

I am here.  Still waiting on one bag.....one of the luggage forward bags is in pretty sad shape....not sure if it will be able to make the trip home.  Will have to work with it.  It is going to take me awhile to get my things where I  can find them. Captain say tonight may be a bit bouncy.

Susan 

Susan, sorry about the bag being mesed up.

9 hours ago, cruising sister said:

Lorraine, glad you are safely on board, and sorry about the broken wheel.

Lenda

• Thanks 1

• LauraS locked this topic