Confused

Tim Cruise

So I am looking to book a May 5th MSC cruise thru an online agency as it is quite a bit cheaper than directly thru MSC website. How do I say this?...On MSC site it asked my if I want the free drink and wifi package which brings the cost up. On the online booking site, it never ask me if I want it. It does say drinks and wifi and $50 credit are free but never ask me to select this. What I wonder is if it is included or will I be surprised when I get on the ship and don't have this?  

Is the difference in cost the same as what it costs to add that to the MSC booking? I'm going to guess that the online website isn't showing you your total and won't until you go to pay for it, but that is simply a guess.

TC, it is probably worth posting this on the MSC board, as well, to get some knowledgeable answers.

Also, I'm curious about your online booking site. We have used one for years, but after using their site for info, we would email our agent with our request, and he would call us to answer any questions, offer a cabin number, take our payment info, make the booking, etc. Does yours not have that?

When you say online booking; do you complete your booking completely online or can you call someone. In this case I wouldn't complete the booking without talking to an agent. That should be an option. Then they will send you an invoice detailing what you have an don't have. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Tim Cruise said:

I figured this out punching in every senerio and turns out every site is the same to the penny. 

Most cruise lines do not allow  Online TA's to advertise their best rates. You must contact them for that.

That is why you may see the same rates if just surfing.

Edited by MCC retired