LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes sir! Not sure what that “entitles” me to, but it’s pretty cool. 

Congratulations!!!

You are now entitled to:

2 Lobster tails on lobster night

1 free bottle of water, 1.5 liter size

15 alcoholic drinks of your choice.

YMMV

• Haha 12

17 minutes ago, figmentfreak said:

Friday night was leftover might at our house growing up.  Mom would take every tupper container, coolwhip, and butter container that had leftovers in them and it was serve yourself, reheat, and eat.

None of my aunts own Tupperware… it’s all butter and obscure containers lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Spaghetti night and it’s 5 o’clock somewhere. Oldest is at dance. Mr. Megan will pick her up. Gonna pack up the kids tonight. They’ll hang with us until post-dinner time tomorrow, then it’s off to camp Meme’s. 

IMG_1017.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

None of my aunts own Tupperware… it’s all butter and obscure containers lol

I used to work with a woman who brought leftovers in old lump crabmeat containers, to make sure we all knew about her extravagant lifestyle 🙄

• Haha 20

4 hours ago, odie1024 said:

BF is same way, was telling his daughter I was going to Sweden this past November and I was going to Iceland. 

He is the same way for our trips, I just tell him where and when to be ready.

This has worked for us for the last 40 years we have been married.  DH has no idea of travel dates, itineraries, hotels, price, etc.  I even pack his suitcase - lol.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Side note: our kids have never had a pet… well minus a fish… we had a fish once. Anyway, we’ve never had a pet because we travel so much and I didn’t want another mouth to feed or behind to wipe. Now that the kids are older (almost 13, 9 & 10) I’ve decided that it’s time. I’ve always wanted a blue tick so the timing was right and after we cruise the Valiant Lady, we will pick up another lady… born this morning. 

IMG_1014.jpeg

Oh my gosh!! That's so exciting!! They're beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pe4all said:

This has worked for us for the last 40 years we have been married.  DH has no idea of travel dates, itineraries, hotels, price, etc.  I even pack his suitcase - lol.  

I’m NOT packing a grown adult’s suitcase… that’s too much. 😆

• Like 8
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

I anticipate none of us noncruisers will be very productive while you are shenaniganing it up!

I’m not a betting man, but I’m pretty certain I’d ace that bet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m NOT packing a grown adult’s suitcase… that’s too much. 😆

I don't pack Mr. BohJang's suitcase, but I review everything that goes in there. And there is always something stupid and ripped in there.  And important things have been left out. Every. Single. Time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

4 minutes ago, BohJang said:

I don't pack Mr. BohJang's suitcase, but I review everything that goes in there. And there is always something stupid and ripped in there.  And important things have been left out. Every. Single. Time.

I snorted, or snortlaughed, at your comment...but in defense he's in a wheel chair and possibly working at max capacity?

• Like 3

One thing I don’t miss on cruises:

-Mom

-oh, Mom

-Hey, mom 

my middle, love her to death, she was the quietest toddler and little girl, but since she turn like 7… it’s been 2 years of EVERY DAILY DETAIL. Every school day I go from 7 hours of work and peace… THEN BOOM… way over stimulated, zero to 110. Oy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 21

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

One thing I don’t miss on cruises:

-Mom

-oh, Mom

-Hey, mom 

my middle, love her to death, she was the quietest toddler and little girl, but since she turn like 7… it’s been 2 years of EVERY DAILY DETAIL. Every school day I go from 7 hours of work and peace… THEN BOOM… way over stimulated, zero to 110. Oy! 

Yeah but, get that oldest that is seeming to be quite mature to ride shotgun on the herd...well, Mommie can yoga and post in peace.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

I snorted, or snortlaughed, at your comment...but in defense he's in a wheel chair and possibly working at max capacity?

He only needs a wheelchair to board the ship sometimes. But he just had back surgery and is doing surprisingly well with just his cane. And he has been known to lose his cane on cruise ships.  You have no idea what I deal with.  I just got home from work and I'm on my second Manhattan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 20

44 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Me too!  But it’s been 54 years. I wouldn’t trust him to plan a trip or pack for one at all. Bless his sweet heart!  Gotta luv ‘em. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Yeah but, get that oldest that is seeming to be quite mature to ride shotgun on the herd...well, Mommie can yoga and post in peace.

She’s gone to extracurriculars 5 days a week. 

• Haha 1