LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

She’s gone to extracurriculars 5 days a week. 

What's better for the family?  A mini you or her development and emotional well being?  Ask your Doctor if relief is right for you.

• Haha 6

Packing the kids… I’m on my third white claw. Fire is built and roaring. Literally, an act of Congress needing a majority over less spending would be easier than this. 
hard blink. help me Oprah. Help me Tom Cruise. Longest. Week. Ever. 

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 20

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Packing the kids… I’m on my third white claw. Fire is built and roaring. Literally, an act of Congress needing a majority over less spending would be easier than this. 
hard blink. help me Oprah. Help me Tom Cruise. Longest. Week. Ever. 

image.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Literally, an act of Congress needing a majority over less spending would be easier than this. 

I’m amazed that with your busy life, you still find time to keep up with what’s going on (or not going on) in Congress.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, luvcruzing said:

I’m amazed that with your busy life, you still find time to keep up with what’s going on (or not going on) in Congress.  

I mean, that never really changes, does it?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Ok so true confession - I was more skimming than reading (cuz the Pat & Vanna Show aka Wheel of Fortune is on) when I saw this

20240111_184753.jpg.0cdb27cb1201d9ade7112ce341007512.jpg

I thought you were sharing some really BIG news 😄 then read something about the birth of a lady and thought "wow, she's so casual about that and who goes on a cruise the day after they have a baby and did we know another Mini Megan was on the way?!" 

Then the lady missed the bonus round (no BMW for her), a commercial came on and I actually looked at your post - imagine my surprise at figuring out this a scale and... and your new puppy is adorable!!🫣

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Haha 30

15 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

There are a TON of people on the roll call with cancelled flights. Most people advise to get in the car and drive, so I wanted to know how far it actually is. Yeah, I don’t wanna do that. 

IMG_1018.jpeg

Whimpy...I call that a Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Side note: our kids have never had a pet… well minus a fish… we had a fish once. Anyway, we’ve never had a pet because we travel so much and I didn’t want another mouth to feed or behind to wipe. Now that the kids are older (almost 13, 9 & 10) I’ve decided that it’s time. I’ve always wanted a blue tick so the timing was right and after we cruise the Valiant Lady, we will pick up another lady… born this morning. 

IMG_1014.jpeg

💙💙💙

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Side note: our kids have never had a pet… well minus a fish… we had a fish once. Anyway, we’ve never had a pet because we travel so much and I didn’t want another mouth to feed or behind to wipe. Now that the kids are older (almost 13, 9 & 10) I’ve decided that it’s time. I’ve always wanted a blue tick so the timing was right and after we cruise the Valiant Lady, we will pick up another lady… born this morning. 

IMG_1014.jpeg

They are precious! Do you know which one is yours? I like the 2nd one from left that is reaching out to both siblings. 

Will the kids pick the name?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TravelE said:

They are precious! Do you know which one is yours? I like the 2nd one from left that is reaching out to both siblings. 

Will the kids pick the name?

Over the next few weeks, we can pick the one we want. We were the first to put in a girl deposit, so first pick. We haven’t even told the kids yet… they will more than likely pick the name, but we will see. Mommy, Dottie, is almost completely black with brown accents. I’m pretty happy that they have more of daddy’s (Big Timer) coloring. 

• Like 17

45 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

There are a TON of people on the roll call with cancelled flights. Most people advise to get in the car and drive, so I wanted to know how far it actually is. Yeah, I don’t wanna do that. 

IMG_1018.jpeg

That’s we drive. But, we like road trips 

• Like 4

Nothing like checking the social media to find out your mother at urgent care with the shingles. Good thing I’m not an only child. Good luck to my sister with all that. I gots to go on a cruise. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 24

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Nothing like checking the social media to find out your mother at urgent care with the shingles. Good thing I’m not an only child. Good luck to my sister with all that. I gots to go on a cruise. 

Yikes..hope mom is gonna be ok...at least you found out 😞

• Like 5

@MeganGC1983 really great start to your live review!

I am just getting to this now.

Put me on the list of wannabees that have FOMO.

It makes laugh just thinking at how much fun this will be for you all. 😊

Safe travels to the port....I will be following best I can. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Ok so true confession - I was more skimming than reading (cuz the Pat & Vanna Show aka Wheel of Fortune is on) when I saw this

20240111_184753.jpg.0cdb27cb1201d9ade7112ce341007512.jpg

I thought you were sharing some really BIG news 😄 then read something about the birth of a lady and thought "wow, she's so casual about that and who goes on a cruise the day after they have a baby and did we know another Mini Megan was on the way?!" 

Then the lady missed the bonus round (no BMW for her), a commercial came on and I actually looked at your post - imagine my surprise at figuring out this a scale and... and your new puppy is adorable!!🫣

I kept yelling bagels and doughnuts at that lady but she just wouldn’t listen to me 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

She didn't get the vaccine?  I got the first one a couple of months ago and that put me down but I've already had shingles once at age 30 so didn't want to take a chance of getting it again.  It does not feel good but fortunately, they gave me the good pain meds when I got it.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

She didn't get the vaccine?  I got the first one a couple of months ago and that put me down but I've already had shingles once at age 30 so didn't want to take a chance of getting it again.  It does not feel good but fortunately, they gave me the good pain meds when I got it.

She DID get the vaccine. Wah wah 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good thing she's not the one keeping the kids!

30 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

She DID get the vaccine. Wah wah 

Hopefully that means this will be a light case. I had Shingles a few months before I was eligible for the vaccine and it was not fun!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

IMG_1018.jpeg

image.png.f15607f7ee526a7599d4408d75fc8e19.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 14