LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

40 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Now back on board...

Marked safe from husband daycare! 

I never left the ship. First, Patti didn't want me slowing her down,  and then she said it would be silly  to pay for drinks at Husband Daycare when I have Cheers. Couldn't argue with her logic! 😁

• Like 11
  • Haha 27

2 hours ago, JoeTec said:

Encore is also here. They switched our ports we were supposed to be in st thomas but the day we were going to San Juan there was a huge carnival going on

Encore will be my next ship, 120 or so days to go ughhhh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

I hate using lanyards, so I bought the little clip Princess offered and kept my Medallion clipped to a pocket in my tiny travel purse. So much easier.

In the past, I have used the scrawny fabric lanyard Princess provides, but kept rolling/folding it into a little bundle in my wristlet instead of wearing it. That did not work at all.  I use the wristlet for my phone and reading glasses, and it got caught on the glasses constantly. I do like shiny bling, though, so hopefully this one will actually be worn. If not, I will try that clip next time - thanks!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

In the past, I have used the scrawny fabric lanyard Princess provides, but kept rolling/folding it into a little bundle in my wristlet instead of wearing it. That did not work at all.  I use the wristlet for my phone and reading glasses, and it got caught on the glasses constantly. I do like shiny bling, though, so hopefully this one will actually be worn. If not, I will try that clip next time - thanks!

I pop off my phone case and slide my card in there with the Folio number facing out. It works to open the cabin door. I do take it out when I am scanning off or on the ship. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TravelE said:

I pop off my phone case and slide my card in there with the Folio number facing out. It works to open the cabin door. I do take it out when I am scanning off or on the ship. 

Oh, I am fine with keeping the card in the outside pocket of the little wristlets. I can usually hold up the wristlet to open the door, or I can reach it easily in an inside pocket. Princess is the problem - they have largish “medallions”. 

Reclaimed plastics with Medallions and Medallion accessories on a table

There is no way I will wear one of those ugly silicone bands!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I never left the ship. First, Patti didn't want me slowing her down,  and then she said it would be silly  to pay for drinks at Husband Daycare when I have Cheers. Couldn't argue with her logic! 😁

Now that's how we ROLL!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I never use a lanyard for cruise cards, but I need one for the Medallion on a Princess cruise in March. I found this on Amazon and (almost) look forward to using it. 

IMG_4892.jpeg

IMG_4893.jpeg

WAY too fragile & delicate for me- I'd break it inside 10 minutes!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Oh, I am fine with keeping the card in the outside pocket of the little wristlets. I can usually hold up the wristlet to open the door, or I can reach it easily in an inside pocket. Princess is the problem - they have largish “medallions”. 

Reclaimed plastics with Medallions and Medallion accessories on a table

There is no way I will wear one of those ugly silicone bands!

Is this too big?  https://www.amazon.com/Princess-Cruise-Medallion-Holder-Accessory/dp/B0C5R9ZTZS?th=1

3 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

WAY too fragile & delicate for me- I'd break it inside 10 minutes!

I thought so, too, at first. I didn’t consider anything handmade on Etsy, etc., but this one sounds like it is worth trying. 

IMG_1831.png

IMG_1830.png

• Like 4