1st MSC Cruise (Yacht Club Interior on Seashore) 1/14...anyone interested in a live review?

MandyMooToo

Would it be beneficial for anyone if I did a live review of our 4 night cruise on Seashore that leaves this Sunday?  We are trying MSC for the first time and settled on an interior YC cabin as we love dark and cool interiors.  We normally book on RCCL but have also cruised Carnival a couple of times.  I enjoy reading the reviews, especially the lives, but didn't know if there would be any interest or if everyone has had enough of those!  

• Like 4

A live review would give us a better chance to answer any questions that you have in order to get the most out of the (Yacht Club) experience. 

With only 4 days, it is a lot to cram in everything and being a first MSC cruise, there will be plenty that isn't exactly familiar to someone who has previously cruised other lines. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MandyMooToo said:

I enjoy reading the reviews, especially the lives, but didn't know if there would be any interest or if everyone has had enough of those!  

Every review has a different perspective, always worth reading, so we look forward to the 'views' from your inside cabin 🙂

• Like 1

Yes please.  Especially since you are in an interior cabin.  I’ll be there in February so will appreciate your review since it’s been a while since I’ve been there.   What is your cabin number if I may ask?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruisergal1208 said:

Yes please.  Especially since you are in an interior cabin.  I’ll be there in February so will appreciate your review since it’s been a while since I’ve been there.   What is your cabin number if I may ask?

Perfect!  We fly down on Saturday so I will start a live review then and any questions anyone has, I will try to answer.  I am curious about the internet and if it will be good enough to allow for easy posting and uploading pictures...we shall see. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1