Chops On Board Pricing

Hi There!

Wondering what the Chops on board pricing is typically like on Wonder of the Seas? Trying to figure out if the $53.99 per person that it is in the cruise planner is a better deal than using my grandmothers BOGO diamond plus offer on board the first or second night (she'll be dining with us).

Thanks in advance

42 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

The Cruise Planner should also show that price.

18 minutes ago, TheDawg79 said:

The cruise planner shows the discounted and undiscounted price 

Is that price accurate? Cruise Planner pricing fluctuates all the time. Like with the drink package It sometimes says BOGO 50% off $97 but then on board it's $92 or something.

2 hours ago, ryanbarckley said:

Is that price accurate? Cruise Planner pricing fluctuates all the time. Like with the drink package It sometimes says BOGO 50% off $97 but then on board it's $92 or something.

Yes the full price is accurate ... unless they raise the price. Watch for a while ..do you ever see the full price fluctuating, nope. Unless they raise it. Then it stays there until next increase.

Bogo will be less. But chops lunch can be even cheaper and same fillet.

• Like 1

BOBOF is almost certain to be cheaper.  

I think they're having trouble filling the specialty restaurants.  On our last couple cruises we've seen wait staff circulating around the Windjammer, the pool area -- even lurking in the stairwells -- rather aggressively trying to get passengers to sign up for meals in their restaurant.  They offer pretty good discounts, but I'm fairly sure buying ahead is still the best option.  

• Like 1

I'm going to watch for someone at a pop-up sales desk on the Promenade pushing dining.  After listening to the pitch, I'll offer them something like $35 pp for an evening meal, and see if they'll bargain.

On 1/11/2024 at 8:27 PM, ryanbarckley said:

Hi There!

Wondering what the Chops on board pricing is typically like on Wonder of the Seas? Trying to figure out if the $53.99 per person that it is in the cruise planner is a better deal than using my grandmothers BOGO diamond plus offer on board the first or second night (she'll be dining with us).

Thanks in advance

SAVE YOUR MONEY. Definitely not worth it no matter what the cost!!!!

10 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

I totally disagree. We have enjoyed all the meals we've eaten at the specialty restaurants except those at Giovanni's and consider it money well spent to not have to eat in the MDR. Each person chooses to spend their money they way they want, I'd never argue with someone's decision to gamble or to get the drink package. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loracpin2 said:

You also have to consider you've paid for a MDR meal with your cruise fare.

3 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

We always thought that until our TA sent us to Chops last time....and we are hooked! So we have made reservations for our upcoming cruise. Can't wait!!

2 hours ago, renieg813 said:

I bought Chops lunches during the Black Friday sales on a bunch of my future cruises. It’s a great way to enjoy Chops without spending a fortune.

We did the same and Giovanni‘s/Jamie’s when they were on sale.  We always enjoy the lunches more than the dinners.  

• Like 1