Viewing excursions booked.

1 hour ago, QueenofEverything said:

Go into your booking and click the "itinerary" link.  Your excursions and any other reservations (dining, etc) will be listed by the day,

Thankyou. I have now found it thanks to you. I didn't find an actual "itinerary" link, but clicked on the name of the cruise and it took me to the itinerary. Thsnks again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bizziecruzer said:

Thankyou. I have now found it thanks to you. I didn't find an actual "itinerary" link, but clicked on the name of the cruise and it took me to the itinerary. Thsnks again.

In Navigator App at the bottom click "plan" then select "my itinerary." You will be able to choose from each day of your cruise - also noted as sea day or the port name. When you click on a day, all your excursions and dining reservations will show.

20240116_222049.thumb.jpg.0fa1eea96d6624fbbe5fe893b1ee409c.jpg

• Like 2

I log in to MY BOOKINGS on the HAL Web Page, and click on ITINERARY in the upper left corner.  You will see anything that you have booked (Dining, Shore Excursions, Spa, etc.) for each day of your cruise.

I don’t know exactly when things get posted to the Navigator App, but I keep getting the message to Come Back Later.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 7:01 AM, lcand1923 said:

I don’t know exactly when things get posted to the Navigator App, but I keep getting the message to Come Back Later.

The Navigator App is intended for, and works best, when onboard the cruise.  

`Nancy

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 6:08 PM, Bizziecruzer said:

How do you view excursions booked for a cruise? Can't seem to find a list of what we've booked.

There is another place. If instead of clicking Itinerary at the very top, you click SHORE EXCURSIONS and choose All Excursions, near the top is a photo (mine is palm trees) and to the left of that is a small icon labelled DOWNLOAD EBROCHURE. Click that and save it somewhere you can find it, with your other cruise info? The 7th page has your already bought excursions. (The first 6 pages are self-promotion from HAL.)

• Thanks 1