New Ships are coming

1 minute ago, mz-s said:

Looking at where the industry is going, including Carnival's rumored newbuilds, it's clear who is setting the trends in the industry.

Yes. Royal is learning to downsize with their next generation of new builds.

On 1/25/2024 at 9:17 AM, jimbo5544 said:

I never said I would never go on her.  I said I have no desire to.  That has little to do with the outward appearance but WAY more to do with the down side of the experience we had had on Oasis.  Just did not WOW me. Your experience may differ.  All of this discussion is fluff.  My original post was that that RCCL in their constant driven desire to be THE biggest, THE most over the top, THE largest feature driven wow, wow wow has driven them to make something that is…. Butt ugly.  While there ships used to be technical stylish marvels, IMHO they are NOT now.  

We went on Oasis shortly after its launch, and although at the time it was pretty stunning size wise, etc, I wasnt that wow'd either. Our multiple cruises on Wonder of the Seas has certainly been wow. I think my wife is disappointed on any other ship now. As I havent cruised on Epic yet, I cant say for sure, but I would expect the same as wonder and more onboard. We shall see!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, elcuchio24 said:

We went on Oasis shortly after its launch, and although at the time it was pretty stunning size wise, etc, I wasnt that wow'd either. Our multiple cruises on Wonder of the Seas has certainly been wow. I think my wife is disappointed on any other ship now. As I havent cruised on Epic yet, I cant say for sure, but I would expect the same as wonder and more onboard. We shall see!

Options are good things.