LIVE: Celebrity Beyond January 19, 2024 10 Night Ultimate Southern Caribbean

bnurick

4 minutes ago, smeck said:

No issues at all great cabin none of the creeping you have been hearing about. One nice thing about the forward cabin you can watch the Captain guide the ship into port. 

Thanks. Now looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, ptf2009 said:

quick question:  What day did the main dining room serve the lobster dinner?

Same all over the ship. Second Chic night. Usually the second to last night. BN

We are going on the March 22 sailing and I am really excited after reading  your review. Thanks for taking the time. Did you have celebrity take your luggage for departure or did you self assist. I am wondering if this is a problem  due to the size of the ship.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Monthend said:

We are going on the March 22 sailing and I am really excited after reading  your review. Thanks for taking the time. Did you have celebrity take your luggage for departure or did you self assist. I am wondering if this is a problem  due to the size of the ship.

We checked 3/4 bags and walked one off. The Retreat was assigned luggage tag #2 and was there when we walked off with the first wave. No trouble at all. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Monthend said:

We were on the same trip and did self assist with two large rolling bags and had no issues.  They did set aside two early time slots, from around 7:30am to 8am and 8am to 8:30am with a meeting place set as Eden but we just left our cabin at 8:10am and took the elevator to deck 5 and the gangway and off we went.  It was easy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Click said:

We were on the same trip and did self assist with two large rolling bags and had no issues.  They did set aside two early time slots, from around 7:30am to 8am and 8am to 8:30am with a meeting place set as Eden but we just left our cabin at 8:10am and took the elevator to deck 5 and the gangway and off we went.  It was easy.

Could you disembark later and still self assist?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Monthend said:

I am sure you could but they pretty much want you off the ship by 9:30 or so.  We had told our cabin attendant we planned to walk off around 8am and at 8:01 he was at the door ready to get cleaning. 

On 2/4/2024 at 5:01 PM, Monthend said:

We have.   Had asked that question a few years back and was told yes. Full elevators may be an issue later on.  But just go up and then stay on and go down. 

• Like 1