Regal Princess cafe/juice

beshears

I see two cafes listed among other things, but I'm "curious" of what they are about.

The Princess Live Cafe almost looks like a small theater. I know there is the large Princess theater with big production going on. If this is a small theater, what kind of entertainment goes on in there?

I'm thinking???, the International Cafe is a small food place, and if so, what kind of food does it have?

I'm thinking they have something called a Juice Bar? If so, what type of juices does it have?

30 minutes ago, beshears said:

I see two cafes listed among other things, but I'm "curious" of what they are about.

The Princess Live Cafe almost looks like a small theater. I know there is the large Princess theater with big production going on. If this is a small theater, what kind of entertainment goes on in there?

I'm thinking???, the International Cafe is a small food place, and if so, what kind of food does it have?

I'm thinking they have something called a Juice Bar? If so, what type of juices does it have?

Princess Live is the spot for most game shows type activities, lectures, karaoke sometimes, etc.

The "Cafe" is a small bar area that makes specialty coffees, typical bar stuff, etc  it's not a cafe with all sorts of food or such.

International Cafe is 24/7 specialty coffee/tea bar, plus a selection of small bites 24)7 - pastries, oatmeal in the morning, sandwiches, salads, soup, desserts the rest of the time, plus cookies.. the food is included in your fare .

Juice Bar is in the buffet area, 6 or 7am to 2pm. These are at charge, $12 a pop, or included in Plus or Premier Cruise Packages .. a selection of juice blends and 2 that are blended like a smoothie.. 

Menu here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2986290-smoothies-vs-juice-bar/#comment-66784596

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1

Reedprincess, thank you for your informative information. In regard to the Princess Live, games shows, etc. Would one of the shows be Love and Marriage, or something like that, or would it be in the big theater, if you know?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beshears said:

Reedprincess, thank you for your informative information. In regard to the Princess Live, games shows, etc. Would one of the shows be Love and Marriage, or something like that, or would it be in the big theater, if you know?

On the Royal Princess in April the Love & Marriage was in Princess Live.  

2 minutes ago, beshears said:

It depends. On Regal, I've had the Marriage Match or Love and Marriage held in Princess Live and in the Theater. Somewhat depends on Entertainment Director and what's scheduled where and when, interest, CD, etc. 

Expect it to be in Live though as that's generally the venue for game shows. Go early for a seat.

In the good old days, you could sit at the bar outside Live and the show was projected onto the bar itself, so you could "watch" from there, although the sound was never very good. That ended a while back though...

Enjoy. 

Beshears, Yes, the game show in Princess Live on the Regal Princess includes the Marriage show, in addition to the ever popular Yes No show, and many trivia game shows.  Sometimes, it is far quicker to get a quick coffee at the Princess Live cafe as opposed to the International Cafe where the morning lines are terrible. 

Thank you ALL for your responses to my question, especially about the Love and Marriage show. We just love watching it, and at times, GLAD we are NOT on stage. 🙂

On 1/21/2024 at 8:54 PM, beshears said:

Princess Live has the Love and Marriage game.