Bottomless Bubbles Package

1 hour ago, Oscar Wilde The Grouch said:

I find this to be almost universally the reaction to Pepsi products over the alternative 😅

"Pepsi: For When They Don't Have Coke."™

And for good reason! :classic_biggrin:

17 hours ago, Purvis1231 said:

Pepsi Zero is good but stay away from the Starry. 

Starry is far superior to Sprite, IMO.   Sprite has a slight DIRT after taste to it (yah!  that's experience speaking!) and Starry is just a cleaner experience.  

I'm not a fan of Pepsi in general, but ever since I gave up caffiene, I've found that the "other" options that Pepsico offers are better (Mug rootbeer rocks!)

• Like 1

Just now, angelsfort said:

Starry is far superior to Sprite, IMO.   Sprite has a slight DIRT after taste to it (yah!  that's experience speaking!) and Starry is just a cleaner experience.  

I'm not a fan of Pepsi in general, but ever since I gave up caffiene, I've found that the "other" options that Pepsico offers are better (Mug rootbeer rocks!)

Clearly you've never had a crisp and spicy Sprite from McDonalds 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This will be my first cruise after they switched from Coke to Pepsi. I'll still do the bottomless bubbles because I will be ok with Pepsi Zero and Diet Mt. Dew, but my husband is a Coke purist and will not be doing the bubbles this cruise. 😞  

36 minutes ago, DrPepper41 said:

This will be my first cruise after they switched from Coke to Pepsi. I'll still do the bottomless bubbles because I will be ok with Pepsi Zero and Diet Mt. Dew, but my husband is a Coke purist and will not be doing the bubbles this cruise. 😞  

So he can bring on Coke as many (including my sister) do. I think it's a pain, but if that's what a person likes to drink at least it's an option.

10 hours ago, DrPepper41 said:

Just be warned that they often run out of individual flavors of drinks during a cruise...

I always preferred Pepsi and Sierra Mist. Starry I haven't been sold on yet. Otoh for mixing, coke is better. Like a cherry coke, or rum and coke. 

For science, when people tell me they prefer one over the other, I'll ask, "so what brand vending machine did you have at your high school"? I tend to find a strong correlation. 

• Like 1

My grandfather worked/retired from Coca-Cola. I grew up drinking Coke products, so I am partial to Coke. I guess my parents/grandparents didn't see anything wrong with giving us a Coke as kids (especially if we had an upset stomach lol). My grandmother also always had Tab in the fridge lol. We were never allowed to refer to Pepsi Products around my grandfather. 😆

Edited by sunexpress
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2024 at 9:32 PM, Haljo1935 said:

So he can bring on Coke as many (including my sister) do. I think it's a pain, but if that's what a person likes to drink at least it's an option.

Yes. I always bring on a 12 pack of Diet Coke at least to have something that I like in the cabin. While out and about the ship I tend to ask for Diet Mtn Dew, but as stated they tend to run out at certain bars. If I'm looking for a mixer I tend to use Starry Zero. I don't like it plain but with some cherry vodka and a lime in it, it'll do 😉 

7 hours ago, carohs said:

I always preferred Pepsi and Sierra Mist. Starry I haven't been sold on yet. Otoh for mixing, coke is better. Like a cherry coke, or rum and coke. 

For science, when people tell me they prefer one over the other, I'll ask, "so what brand vending machine did you have at your high school"? I tend to find a strong correlation. 

DH drinks pepsi, but uses coke for mixing. So maybe he is normal, after all. Lol