Medallion Shipping Schedule

Pickels

2 hours ago, Mike07 said:

I'm surprised the Princess bean counters don't just have people pick up the medallions from their rooms after embarkation onboarding.

That would take major changes from what we experienced a year ago in Ft. Lauderdale.  We had our medallions sent to us at home.  Embarkation was going through security, being directed to a check in agent who scanned our medallions and checked our passports, then sent us to boarding where the medallion was scanned to show that we had in fact embarked.the ship.  We needed the medallion to access our stateroom.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 11:14 PM, canadarocks said:

Our medallions arrived today for our February 6 cruise. 😁

Ours arrived this week from Mississauga, Ontario. Canada  Express Post- no other shipping information.  $15 US.

I won’t need this in the future.

On 1/31/2024 at 8:29 AM, HMSDingy said:

We have a Plus package as well but I see a shipping charge on our Travel Summary. Did your Travel Summary show a charge?

Edited by Bru92
posted to wrong thread

On 1/23/2024 at 10:38 PM, Carnevale said:

Our cruise starts Feb 5 and our medallions arrived today (Jan 23).  We are in Canada so the USPS tracking never worked for us.

Just an FYI for Canadians if you take the USPS tracking number and go to Canada Post's web site and enter that same number it should provide any tracking info. It did for us.

image.thumb.png.cb442abe9f9aa11e59cb8400592e479e.png

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cruisebabe63 said:

Just an FYI for Canadians if you take the USPS tracking number and go to Canada Post's web site and enter that same number it should provide any tracking info. It did for us.

image.thumb.png.cb442abe9f9aa11e59cb8400592e479e.png

We received our Medallions a few weeks ago. The box went from  China to Singapore to Toronto, and the Canada Post site only started showing the progress until about a week before delivery. The box spent a lot of time in Customs and traveling around Toronto but eventually made it here safe and sound.  I had to track it on another site before it arrived in Canada, and it went from origin in China to Toronto very fast. The Canadian adventure was some what longer ;o)

Edited by lx200gps

37 minutes ago, Carnevale said:

Thanks Cruisebabe63 for this info - that’s great to know both for future medallions as well as other shipments to Canada that use USPS.

So, I did not get anything except the Canada Expess Post.  Got charged on credit card Thursday. Found email notification in my trash folder Sunday morning- saying it was shipped. Tuesday found Medallions in my mailbox.  Only thing in label was from Mississauga ONtaruo.