Medallion Shipping Schedule

Pickels

I have seen this info before and wrote it down, but lost it, 🙁.  How long before your sailing date, do they send the Medallions to your home?
Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Pickels said:

I have seen this info before and wrote it down, but lost it, 🙁.  How long before your sailing date, do they send the Medallions to your home?
Thanks.

You actually will receive them about 11 days before sailing.

Watch for an email from ocean notifications with a USPS tracking number.

• Like 1

How long after purchasing the Plus Package can I expect the $10 medallion shipping charge to disappear from my Order Summary?  I assumed that if I emptied my cart and started over I would be all set, but there doesn't appear to be any way to empty the cart.  Or does everyone get the $10 charge and then it's refunded on board?

Our cruise is Feb 3 and our medallions arrived today Jan 23. Also in Canada and no tracking service provided, so just hope they arrive before sail date. Ours were shipped Canada Express Post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2024 at 6:11 PM, Pickels said:

Thanks.

We are sailing on Feb 4 and received our Medallions on January 19th.

• Like 1

Could anyone tell me how the medallion was shipped.  I ordered mine today and they couldn’t ship to my PO BOX, I had to give them my physical address.  I usually get my mail at my PO BOX unless it’s fedex or UPS.

On 1/27/2024 at 5:04 PM, Leeag said:

Could anyone tell me how the medallion was shipped.  I ordered mine today and they couldn’t ship to my PO BOX, I had to give them my physical address.  I usually get my mail at my PO BOX unless it’s fedex or UPS.

Our Medallions arrived via US postal service about 10 days prior to our cruise.

On 1/23/2024 at 8:57 PM, 57eric said:

How long after purchasing the Plus Package can I expect the $10 medallion shipping charge to disappear from my Order Summary?  I assumed that if I emptied my cart and started over I would be all set, but there doesn't appear to be any way to empty the cart.  Or does everyone get the $10 charge and then it's refunded on board?

We had the plus package prior to ordering the medallions and had no $10 charge at all.

Mike in Ohio

1 hour ago, Bru92 said:

We had the plus package prior to ordering the medallions and had no $10 charge at all.

Mike in Ohio

Apparently true of most people.  I seem to be a unique case.  Referred to my TA.

On 1/23/2024 at 7:24 PM, canadarocks said:

We sail on February 6 and I got an email yesterday saying the medallions are on their way. And we are in Canada. 

Were you charged for shipping? We have the Plus package and it's supposed to be free but we see a charge on our Travel Summary.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:39 PM, Bru92 said:

Mike in Ohio

We have a Plus package as well but I see a shipping charge on our Travel Summary. Did your Travel Summary show a charge?

On 1/24/2024 at 12:43 AM, redtop101 said:

Our cruise is Feb 3 and our medallions arrived today Jan 23. Also in Canada and no tracking service provided, so just hope they arrive before sail date. Ours were shipped Canada Express Post. 

Which has a tracking number.  Clearly, PCL has not implemented a process whereby the guest receives the CP tracking number.

On 1/27/2024 at 5:04 PM, Leeag said:

Could anyone tell me how the medallion was shipped.  I ordered mine today and they couldn’t ship to my PO BOX, I had to give them my physical address.  I usually get my mail at my PO BOX unless it’s FedEx or UPS.

This is an old process rule that Princess has been negligent (IMO) to change.  They used to ship via courier in the beginning.  Now that postal service is used, there ought to be no reason to exclude a PO box.  Maybe folks like you need to complain to PCL and ask them to explain why a PO box is excluded.

Edited by Steelers36

17 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Which has a tracking number.  Clearly, PCL has not implemented a process whereby the guest receives the CP tracking number.

FWIW, I received our Princess shipping notification on Jan 10 for our Feb 3 sailing. Using a website called parcelsapp.com, I was easily able to start tracking the shipment about two days after they sent us the notification. I followed it from China to Singapore to Toronto, where the Canada Post site finally started tracking it to here in Montreal. The tracking was very detailed and this is what the last DAY of the shipping looked like. The full tracking was at least two pages long, the box spent a lot of time bouncing around Mississauga

image.thumb.png.080c5b0d6c47c63121fe07cb28bc64be.png

Edited by lx200gps
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Using a website called parcelsapp.com, I was easily able to start tracking the shipment about two days after they sent us the notification.

This is something PCL could provide to all guests who may be interested in tracking their shipment.