Boarding times for Beyond

Treacher1

We are booked for Beyond March 11 - I went online at 6 am to do check in (first day available).  The earliest boarding time was 12 to 12:30.  Has this changed - in the past we boarded 10:30 to 11:00.  Since I checked in at 6 am - I was surprised this was the earliest time.  Did Celebrity change this to allow more time to prepare ship for new passengers or were that many people checking in BEFORE me.  Not a big deal, but have always enjoyed getting on the ship early - seems like almost an extra day vacation.  Thanks for your comments.

On my recent Beyond cruise, the earliest available time for anyone to board was 11:30 a.m., and some people were online at midnight to get the earliest slot, so very possible they were all taken up by 6 a.m.

We are on the same sailing and were given an 11:30am arrival time. Husband checked us in before 6am EST today....I agree with the others, the earlier slots were already taken before you logged on but at least it's still an early time slot 🙂 

34 minutes ago, Treacher1 said:

Thanks for your responses - we still have a decent time to embark - "the early bird gets the worm."  I guess I needed to be earlier.

I checked in around 1 am and the earliest available this year was 11:30 am.  Last year, I booked at 7 am and got 11 am.  I suspect they need more time to prep the ship.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently on Beyond and had a 2PM boarding time which was crazy since all aboard was 2:30.  Decided to head on over to the Pier and it wasn't an issue we were onboard by 11:20.  No one questioned our paperwork.  Worst case wait at the Pier or Hotel, we chose Pier.

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2024 at 8:31 AM, Treacher1 said:

We are booked for Beyond March 11 - I went online at 6 am to do check in (first day available).  

I don't think it was anything you did or didn't do. Based on this it seems 11:30 is pretty much the earliest embarkation time - probably for RCL also.  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2819754-is-1130-the-earliest-check-in-time/