Per Day Internet?

I know the internet package cost just went up, but does the ship have a cost where you can get internet for just a day or two? My husband and I are thinking we might want to check in with family and/or work once or twice while we're on the cruise, but don't need a 12 day package.

47 minutes ago, RedbirdFLCruiser said:

I know the internet package cost just went up, but does the ship have a cost where you can get internet for just a day or two? My husband and I are thinking we might want to check in with family and/or work once or twice while we're on the cruise, but don't need a 12 day package.

$25/day for full voyage for a single device usage.  $300 for you.  $600 for both of you.

$45/day for full voyage for 4-device usage.  $540 for you both.

Single day is now $30/day.  Up to 10 days worth you are ahead.

PS - You can have one plan and share access.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, lifes-a-beach said:

My wife tells me there is a plan for 4 devices.  Can we share two of those with friends who are also on the cruise?  

yes - you will have to give them your log on information. Basically, you will all use the same log on and as long as you don't try to have more then 4 devices connected at the same time it will work. I hope this helps!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

yes - you will have to give them your log on information. Basically, you will all use the same log on and as long as you don't try to have more then 4 devices connected at the same time it will work. I hope this helps!

Thank you very much.

We purchased one day internet access for one device at a time for $25 on our recent Discovery Princess cruise.  Just remember that when you switch devices, you have to sign in under the purchaser's name (otherwise they will charge you twice).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, czrunner said:

We purchased one day internet access for one device at a time for $25 on our recent Discovery Princess cruise.  Just remember that when you switch devices, you have to sign in under the purchaser's name (otherwise they will charge you twice).

So the a la carte internet is only 1 cent more than the entire cruise internet?

Edited by startedwithamouse

16 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

No, the entire cruise internet is $24.99/day. i don't know if the pay as you go internet is still $25. I think it went up when the other prices went up but I haven't seen what it is now.

17 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

7 minutes ago, jean-lynd said:

No, the entire cruise internet is $24.99/day. i don't know if the pay as you go internet is still $25. I think it went up when the other prices went up but I haven't seen what it is now.

See post #4.

Edited by Steelers36

18 hours ago, czrunner said:

Hmm... so they only charged you $25?  Doesn't make sense because internet pricing is now $25/day for the full voyage and single 1-off days always cost more.  Perhaps you got a break?

On 1/31/2024 at 3:40 PM, Steelers36 said:

$25/day for full voyage for a single device usage.  $300 for you.  $600 for both of you.

$45/day for full voyage for 4-device usage.  $540 for you both.

Single day is now $30/day.  Up to 10 days worth you are ahead.

PS - You can have one plan and share access.

Cool. Since we just made Elite and we usually have 2 iPads and 2 iPhones, it definitely makes sense to purchase the 4-device plan for $22.50 per day, which is cheaper than if we each purchased the 1-device package for $12.50 per day.