Tamarind Pop at lunchtime?

mawvkysc

Do they ever have a Tamarind pop up at lunchtime? The only evening pop up on my 14 day TA on Zuiderdam is Morimoto. There will also be a Mothers Day Brunch. So this got me wondering if they ever do lunch pop ups for Tamarind. Morimoto doesn’t interest me. I was really hoping for the Tamarind in PG one night.  

Never.  Tamarind started with lunch when it first started up (set menu) and was cancelled shortly thereafter and has not come back.

Lunch for specialty is the Pinnacle Grill unless there is a specialty brunch or something like that.  

12 minutes ago, dobiemom said:

I would LOVE to have a bento box at lunch. 😏 

You can have your wish, but will need to cruise on the new Explora 1 where they have it (along with lots of sushi/sashimi) in Sakura...at lunch.

Hank

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dobiemom said:

I would LOVE to have a bento box at lunch. 😏 

I remember when HAL used to have them!

Can anyone here share when they stopped offering the bento boxes via room service?

1 hour ago, syesmar said:

I remember when HAL used to have them!

Can anyone here share when they stopped offering the bento boxes via room service?

I thought they were still available on our NS cruise in May? But I think that is only available on ships that have a Tamarind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Sea42 said:

I thought they were still available on our NS cruise in May? But I think that is only available on ships that have a Tamarind.

It wasn’t open on my Koningsdam sailings in 2022 - 2023 nor my Rotterdam sailing in the Fall last year.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kazu said:

It wasn’t open on my Koningsdam sailings in 2022 - 2023 nor my Rotterdam sailing in the Fall last year.

Oh, I didn't mean they were open for lunch. I meant you could get the Bento boxes thru room service for an upcharge.

1 minute ago, Sea42 said:

Oh, I didn't mean they were open for lunch. I meant you could get the Bento boxes thru room service for an upcharge.

oh apologies - hanging my head in shame for misunderstanding 😳 

• Like 1