Saint Greg's Carnival Jubilee - Live - February 3, 2024

They made an announcement at 1:20 that rooms are ready early…a whole 10 minutes. Don’t know if something is up with Kyndal but she hasn’t been seen or heard from yet. I think it’s Makayla making the announcements. I think she’s filled in as a CD before if I’m not mistaken so who knows.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They made an announcement at 1:20 that rooms are ready early…a whole 10 minutes. Don’t know if something is up with Kyndal but she hasn’t been seen or heard from yet. I think it’s Makayla making the announcements. I think she’s filled in as a CD before if I’m not mistaken so who knows.

Kyndall is on announcements now. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

People that are down near the port area are reporting that Harborside is flooded and to use 29th St. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you didnt hear this already. Safe travels to you! 🙂

wow. I used to live down there and those flooded streets are no joke. 10 minutes of rain and the water is up to the bottom of your car door. Glad I am not going on the Jubilee until May. Mardi Gras parades and floods. No bueno!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

My first burger of the year.

IMG_9162.jpeg

I didn't even know there was an I&O in Webster (don't get down that way much). As I'm writing this Saturday afternoon I see the weather cleared up pretty nicely for sail away. Have a great cruise! 🙂

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

I didn't even know there was an I&O in Webster (don't get down that way much). As I'm writing this Saturday afternoon I see the weather cleared up pretty nicely for sail away. Have a great cruise! 🙂

Think it just opened in November.

• Like 3

Are you able to order more than one thing at Big Chicken or Guys? Or is it one item ordered per person in line? I've never sailed Carnival so this is all new to me. Have a great cruise!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, wmp.dll said:

Are you able to order more than one thing at Big Chicken or Guys? Or is it one item ordered per person in line? I've never sailed Carnival so this is all new to me. Have a great cruise!

Oh I’m sure I’ve seen people get a couple burgers or sandwiches before. I think it’s limited to what you can carry. I’ve definitely gotten two hot dogs at sea dogs.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

1,000 people haven’t done mustard according to Kyndall

For the life of me I can't understand why people just don't get it done as soon as they board. The simple solution is to not allow any charges unless you have completed your muster.  😎

• Like 40